Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amazing!!! The new Bat's cowl (left) already looks 10x better than the original release (on the right).

*Takes out wallet, opens it up, and throws it down at Hot Toy's feet.

HotTOysBatman.jpg

HotTOysJoker.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I know I'm a little late to the party,but here it goes anyway

I just came on myself :rock

My guess is the Begins figure will be the same except for the updated sculpt. And to me HT always had the better armor... but the head was weak. This looks like it will fix the earlier issues I had with the original.

I'm still not 100% on the Joker (hard to say from one picture) but looks a lot like the bust... but I'm still sure it will be the best 1/6 option out there so I'll get him.

Yay!! Will be getting one Bats and two Jokers if I can afford.

Will definitely be having him repainted more messy and with dirtier green hair, but the question is: will he come with a messy head too??

Cannot WAIT to see the accessories he comes with!! Roll on Monday.:monkey1

Batman original Costume has new one-piece rubber suit like takara version.

Glad to know the new Bats is a better cowl sculpt. Assuming the chin is better too, then this solves something for those with the first HT Bats, Andy's Bale head will have a home. I may get this new one as well. Why not!
And I am sure a repaint on that Joker will solve any issues with it. Not worried about it but for one thing, the surface is a bit rough. But, that is ok. Repainted, the head will easily improve.

Glad to know the new Bats is a better cowl sculpt. Assuming the chin is better too, then this solves something for those with the first HT Bats, Andy's Bale head will have a home. I may get this new one as well. Why not!
And I am sure a repaint on that Joker will solve any issues with it. Not worried about it but for one thing, the surface is a bit rough. But, that is ok. Repainted, the head will easily improve.

damn right it will improve with a repaint!! so expect me to be sending you joker when i get him!

Hmm. Not sure about the Bats. I may wait for the TDK outfit and order that, since I already have / love my Takara BB. Joker is a DEFINITE must.

If he comes out the way he is now, I'll definately have to have your or Josh fix mine.

Wow, both look excellent. Something is "off" with the Joker, but the costume is AWESOME. As always, these will be definite buys. Can't wait to see full body shot with the flowing, purple trench coat.

Damn that Batman looks ^^^^ing sick!!!

While the Joker is an amazing job tailoring and all, I don't see Ledger in that image of the sculpt. (also as scubasteve said, something is off with the Joker)

Damn that Batman looks ^^^^ing sick!!!

While the Joker is an amazing job tailoring and all, I don't see Ledger in that image of the sculpt. (also as scubasteve said, something is off with the Joker)

I kinda hope we get multiple heads. I'd like a tongue expression. Something is definitely off, though. I thought there was something off with the bust, too, and I actually prefer the sculpt of the bust to this 1:6 version.

i honestly think what's off on the joker is the head paint. there isn't enough black around the eyes, and the lipstick isn't pronounced enough. plus the white is too white.

i honestly think what's off on the joker is the head paint. there isn't enough black around the eyes, and the lipstick isn't pronounced enough. plus the white is too white.

He is also going bald through the part in his hair

So Batman's the same except the cowl sculpt? The suit is still loose fitting? I remembered the first figure was bulky to the point of making him appear chubby.

Joker's ok, I guess. Not a good shot of him.

Yep. I'll reserve final judgment when I see it in hand. I guess I just have a lot of faith in Yulli's talents to capture Heath. Many times prod paint pics don't tell the true story of a sculpt, as many of us Know. :D

I'll be getting the Joker but really i was expecting something better which i think is down to how great DarkArtist version be so damn good.

Back