Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The distribution on these won't be as efficient as one distributed by SSC, so the random dealers that have it will probably have quite a few. I'm sure ABC and others will be doing pre-sales on ebay pretty soon too.

Re: Hot Toys Dark Knight & Joker pics already up

That Joker is scary in a nice way if you know what I mean

Re: Hot Toys Dark Knight & Joker pics already up

What a cocktease. Same ^^^^ as in the other thread. Lock this mutha up. :banghead

EDIT: These comments seem really weird in the new merged thread. :lol

If understand it correctly, they make a limited amount, but do not publicize the edition size and they reserve the right to reissue the figure.

Actually, I believe that they did for the original release of the Movie Masterpiece Superman Returns as well as Batman Begins.

Think they might have learnt from there - seeing that there was a demand and did away with them by re-releasing the Superman figure, and now, Batman Begins.

Anyone remembers the Certificates of Authenticity? :D I think it was around 2500 or 4500.

Can't remember the exact edition size but I gave them both a pass and ended up with the TAKARA BB and the 2-in-1 Superman/Clark Kent re-release.

I haven't heard anything about the TDK figures though so I'm assuming there's isn't a limited edition size.

I don't know about you guys over in the USA, but you guys probably have a bigger market but these high-end figures do sell out here where I am. Guess its due to a niche market here, retailers import limited quantities in.

The above-mentioned figures have sold out where I am, among others in recent memory are USCM Hicks, some of them military ones, I think HT Resident Evil etc.

But I'm going to play it safe and pre-order the Joker at least! Batman Begins suited version, no big loss if I miss out on this since I already have the TAKARA version but I'd like one as well - depending on my wallet at the time :D

They do become rare after the fact. But anyone who knows about them at the time of their solicitation and release can usually get them with no problem. It's only after they've been out a while do they become hard to get.

I got a BB Batman and the Certificate says it is number 003 so i am not getting rid of it. However he may be moving to the back of the shelf to make room for TDK Batman.

Does it say what the edition size is? I don't feel like breaking mine out to look.

Does it say what the edition size is? I don't feel like breaking mine out to look.

I think it was like 1250 like V1 Supes. Originally 1000 and bumped up.

So Batty, our pic prowling Bro, no new images out there yet, huh?

I think it was like 1250 like V1 Supes. Originally 1000 and bumped up.

So Batty, our pic prowling Bro, no new images out there yet, huh?

Nothing yet. I thought there would have been a leak by now. I'll keep looking, but we might just have to wait for HT to post on their site.

I'm afraid I'm gonna iss this. I don't want it to be another hicks ! :lol
I keep checking back every five seconds , I'm hoping to order from abc express...

Back