Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$138.88 isn't a bad price... shipping is a bit high since buying from overseas. But looks like for these Toys2 will be the way to go.

$138.88 isn't a bad price... shipping is a bit high since buying from overseas. But looks like for these Toys2 will be the way to go.

Yeah, I think they will be $119.99-129.99 @ T2. The first wave of Supes and Bats were $115 were't they? Something like that.

I could see some at $130, Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, with 2 heads, came in at $130, I think Joker at least could come in at that price, and given how he'll be done, I'm sure Batman will be on the higher side around $150.

By the way, UPS rate with Toys2 to the U.S. has gone up to $26 now.

$150 is what I'm expecting. Anything less would be a nice surprise.

You're not helping Mike and Voor. Retailers/Dealers read these boards...

I'll go on record as saying the Joker should be $115 and Bats $125.

So there, you money grubbing Dealers... :p

And remember we're in a recession here so the lower pricepoint you use, the more you'll sell. This is a disposable income item and there ain't alot of disposable income in the US.

Last edited:
I could see some at $130, Will Turner and Jack Sparrow, with 2 heads, came in at $130, I think Joker at least could come in at that price, and given how he'll be done, I'm sure Batman will be on the higher side around $150.

By the way, UPS rate with Toys2 to the U.S. has gone up to $26 now.

$26 for shipping! Ugh. I sure hope Sideshow comes through on these :eek:

Any US places that would import these too if Sideshow doesn't?

BBTS. They're in the US, Wisconsin I think. But I bet they'll be pricier than T2. It may end up being a wash.

Ya, I have a feeling that Toys2's shipping costs will balance it out with BBTS' higher base price.

I've used those 2 so I'll send my money to one of them, but I know others carry HT like CSC, maybe they'll have the best option.

Wow, their shipping to the US went up a whole $6. USPS, UPS, FedEx are all raising their shipping rates, just like everything else that uses gas.

Of course shipping companies rates will go up with gas prices, I don't think that's a surprise, I think it's even why SSC is shipping everything UPS right now, maybe FedEx wasn't competitive anymore. It's just a bigger factor in deciding where to buy now. It is possible BBTS, even with a higher product cost, could come in cheaper than Toys2 because of that $6 increase. Just a matter of finding the best deal, not having issue with how things are with each shop.

Wow, their shipping to the US went up a whole $6. USPS, UPS, FedEx are all raising their shipping rates, just like everything else that uses gas.

:lol I think it only went up $3-4 for me.

I remember paying around $23 UPS for Jor El in December.

I think the Joker will be about $138 and Batman will be $150 due you the suit. Now where the hell is Wookster with these figures' specs & pictures? Huh Jeff??? Well? Where are they, huh??? :lol

(I'm trying to play the squeaky wheel card :eek: )

I think the Joker will be about $138 and Batman will be $150 due you the suit. Now where the hell is Wookster with these figures' specs & pictures? Huh Jeff??? Well? Where are they, huh??? :lol

(I'm trying to play the squeaky wheel card :eek: )

Why? HT BB was like 115, why should it be 150 now? Geez, you guys are gonna drive everyone broke with these suggested retail prices. Dealers read this crap for chrissakes.

Why? HT BB was like 115, why should it be 150 now? Geez, you guys are gonna drive everyone broke with these suggested retail prices. Dealers read this crap for chrissakes.

Well it's a newly engined suit on Batman, the armour appears to be the one peice (looking at the elbow of the figure) this time round like the Takara one. It's not armour on that rubber fabric. Like their original figure. So I figure the new price for figures like Davy Jones & The Appleseed figures may* apply here.

Back