Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you do it, man? I've been on google advance search all freakin' weekend and came up with zilch...

:rock Batty.

Man, I love that they did get Joker's hair messy looking on the side. Backs my theory that the 1/4 busts don't get the same treatment as the 1/6 portraits, which is surprising. Can't wait to get them on order.

They certainly improved the cowl sculpt, but that Bale head doesn't look so great. Not the best quality pic to really judge though.

Judging from the Joker/Batman image, I'd guess that the Bat head is solid with a soft rubber cowl so that he still has the traditional 2 joint neck articulation of an HT figure beaneath, if so, Bravo, and nice Bale sculpt there, I still like Andy's more though, based of that one image.

Because Batty is Batty, that's why! :lol

:rock :lol

Still looking for more images. Believe me, it isn't as easy as just doing a Google search.

And I'm not sold on the Bale sculpt just yet. Joker on the other hand... :drool

:rock :lol

Still looking for more images. Believe me, it isn't as easy as just doing a Google search.

And I'm not sold on the Bale sculpt just yet. Joker on the other hand... :drool

Joker is sick great. P.O. Joker first Guys, it will sell out first. Duh.

If any of you guys can get an AB Bale head from wofford, grab one, get on the waitlist or whatever. I still like this Bale sculpt, and with a repaint will be terrific but the AB Bale head is just about dead on.

Btw, Bats looks badass as hell.

Looking great and on track! Batman already looks like a HUGE improvement over their original release.

I'm not keen on that Bale sculpt either and hopefully it'll be better. Andy B.'s Bale sculpt looks better. However, it just might be HT's paint-job that hinders it.

Can't wait for the full spec. pics and the pre-order!!!I'm getting them straight for Toys2.net!

I think it IS a watch chain.

Bats Cape was long in the film... why I don't have a problem with it.

I can definitely see Joker carrying a watch around. Don't really see it being a wallet chain, though (from what we've seen, he doesn't hold money in very high regard :lol).

Back