Hot Toys - The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bats Cape was long in the film... why I don't have a problem with it.

Well I've heard it from others too but I never owned the HT Bats so I was curious. My favorite part of Tak Bats is the size and material of his cape, if you blow a fan at it, it flows as elegantly as the film one. Looking at the Bale head image though, it seems the cape may be permanent fixed to the figure, if so, I can't swap capes like I'd hoped, but maybe the material will be similar to Tak Bats.

I can definitely see Joker carrying a watch around. Don't really see it being a wallet chain, though (from what we've seen, he doesn't hold money in very high regard :lol).

Totally, Steve. Totally :rotfl:lol

He would seem to need a watch for synchronizing his insurgent activities with his goons. Most Bank Robbers do.

the cowled batman looks perfect. the bale sculpt seems kinda meh. hope the final turns out better. glad they are including it. might have to get both versions of batman so i can have one with the bale head and one with the cowl. i dont think i can pass too much judgment on the joker till i see the film. he seems to have a different look and different lighting in every shot in the trailer so its too hard to make a comparison. either way i have to say that is the best version of any joker that any company has ever given us.

As much as a more smiling portrait would fit the Joker character, I like the more stern look of this figure as it will be good for poses/shots of him going 1 on 1 with Batman, has that "c'mon, hit me!" feel to it.

As much as a more smiling portrait would fit the Joker character, I like the more stern look of this figure as it will be good for poses/shots of him going 1 on 1 with Batman, has that "c'mon, hit me!" feel to it.

The way HT is now...they'll probably release a version 2 Joker later on.

Perhaps with the facepaint rubbing away and a "laughing" expression.. and not to mention extra accessories as well!

The way HT is now...they'll probably release a version 2 Joker later on.

Perhaps with the facepaint rubbing away and a "laughing" expression.. and not to mention extra accessories as well!

I would expect at least three Jokers from HT. Definitely a V2 and a Blister Ex.

These look great... I'm really feeling this figures and that Batman looks great... Looks like the real thing. I'm going to hang on to my Takara one until I receive this one and then decide to keep it or flip it. It will all depend on the poseability of the new suit...

Joker looks great too, but these pictures got me more excited about Batman.

I want to see the pre-orders up, so I can pre-order them and just sit back and relax.

For me, right now is relaxing, after pre-order becomes lack of relaxing as patience grows thin waiting to get it in my hands :lol Right now it's just a hypothetical hehe.

I was on the fence on Batman, but I'm 100% sold on both now. I've really got to start saving up $$$$ now! :google

And now things to add what is wrong with Joker:
Jacket (not the trenchcoat) is lavender instead of Blue.

0,,6021683,00.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone think Batman's neck is too long? His head sits very high atop the shoulders, it's not like that in the film.

Jokers tie color isn't right. But he looks so badass I don't care.

The Joker's sculpt looks INCREDIBLE in this angle. The HT pics weren't flattering.

For me, right now is relaxing, after pre-order becomes lack of relaxing as patience grows thin waiting to get it in my hands :lol Right now it's just a hypothetical hehe.

Yeah, I get that too, it starts building up in me just after I pre-order until I receive the figures... But I just want to know I have ordered them and they are in the bag and I won't miss out on them!:rolleyes:

Does anyone think Batman's neck is too long? His head sits very high atop the shoulders, it's not like that in the film.

Jokers tie color isn't right. But he looks so badass I don't care.

No, but the joke "A horse walks into a Bar & the Bartender asks 'Why the Long face?'" came to mind when I first saw those new pictures... Still awesome, awesome looking figures...

Bring on Two-Face!:banana

No worries Bro, these won't ship till Oct/Nov.

You must be happy they included at least 5 Joker cards...

Yes I am happy the are including the cards. Hopefully each version of the Joker will come with more. The lack of anything but the knife and cards though in these pics is a little worriesome. I mean they are showing Batman's gun, batarang (which hooks onto the belt), alternate head, and something else I'm not sure what it is. Hopefully Joker will have an alternate head too, but since it is also not pictured, I'm worried.

Back