Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cast away was a terrible film...zzzzzzzzzzzz

Let me guess, if it doesn't have superheroes or sh$t blowing up every 10 seconds, it's a boring movie. Smurfs 3D is coming out soon, maybe that's more your speed ? :lol...Cast Away was an amazing performance and movie.

Let me guess, if it doesn't have superheroes or sh$t blowing up every 10 seconds, it's a boring movie. Smurfs 3D is coming out soon, maybe that's more your speed ? :lol...Cast Away was an amazing performance and movie.

Acting with a volleyball does not equal amazing performance in my book....zzzzzzzzz

Whatever floats your boat. Does nothing for me :wink1:

:lol

well, have you figured out which one you were :lol

I'm buying you a 1/6 scale calculator. :lol

Smartass... I was born in 1978; so during the course of the 1989 calendar year I was 10 and 11. I'm just too lazy to look up when in '89 Batman came out to give my age.

But if you want to do the work for me I was born in July :duff

OUT STANDING!!! :yess:
The Joker:

P1080927.jpg

1316393181_photobucket_73478_.jpg

280104_188686094526722_138228759572456_536495_6901216_o.jpg

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_32.jpg

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_33.jpg

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_34.jpg

Good for you! :duff

I'm lucky that my dad loves the same types of movies as I do. Starting back in '77 with Star Wars my dad and I have gone to tons of sci-fi/horror/comic book hero movies together. He even took me to see ALIEN when I was 13 years old! :lol

Through the years we've seen Indy, Aliens, Batman, Superman, Terminator, Star Wars, Conan and a lot more. To this day we still see movies together. He loved Thor, and next week we're seeing Captain America.

You are indeed very lucky :rock

This is how it's going to be with my son :yess:

:exactly: Great movie.

Smartass... I was born in 1978; so during the course of the 1989 calendar year I was 10 and 11. I'm just too lazy to look up when in '89 Batman came out to give my age.

But if you want to do the work for me I was born in July :duff

Nah, i'm more lazy than you :lol

Oh, thank God.

I turn 32 on Wen. I'm glad that's not considered old fart yet.

:rotfl:rotfl

That 1st photo of Joker up above.

That's just pure freaking gold right there.

Jeez, look at his teeth, the textures on his face paint, the hat. :clap

I loved it too. Had to get it on DVD when it came out. I loved the whole cosy feel and quite fancied some of the coconut.

Scary it's been 11 years. :eek:

Wilson! :yess:

I actually watch it regularily, moreso that other favorite films. The movie just really clicked with me and Hanks is just brilliant in it.

That 1st photo of Joker up above.

That's just pure freaking gold right there.

Jeez, look at his teeth, the textures on his face paint, the hat. :clap

:lecture:lecture:lecture:clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back