Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE that Joker!
awesome.gif

I wouldn't mind at all if one of HT's future Jokers came with sunglasses, a shopping cart (as well as a bunch of Joker products), a beach chair, and Joker girl 1/6 standees. As well as a reversible dio(1 side beach, 1 side grocery store). After all, HT's been talking about how much they love doing chairs.

I was born in 84 and even though i cant really remember the release i got alot of the kenner toys and unfortunately did the typical child thing of ruin them !! they were great though my favourite toys and ones i will always remember to this day, i loved shooting people with the darts form the plane :wink1:

These are a must buy for me, love the look of the sculpt on this and i reckon the bats will be even better.

Hope these dont come out until next year, dont think my bank account or my credit card can handle the severe hammering over the next few months !!!

Needs a fatsuit and neck on the sculpt needs a little thickening up

That's said I'd buy it as is still

Yeah, for me, change the body to a stockier one, maybe a reg, tweak the hat and thicken the eyebrow paint apps a bit. Jack had his own eyebrows painted over green so there was more hair there.

When the ____ did this thread turn gay? HotToys reveals arguably their best figure to date and you've got guys talking about a movie about man who wanked it to a volleyball and Mystic Pizza. :dunno

I'll never be able to watch Cast Away again without thinking that Hanks wanks it to Wilson, :lol

It's a flawed figure like any, but man, the minutia people have to dig for to find criticisms on this is insane. It comes off like people MUST find flaws so they'll look for anything, i can't see how collecting can be fun like that.

It's a flawed figure like any, but man, the minutia people have to dig for to find criticisms on this is insane. It comes off like people MUST find flaws so they'll look for anything, i can't see how collecting can be fun like that.

:goodpost::goodpost:
MaulFan says the truth!

I'll never be able to watch Cast Away again without thinking that Hanks wanks it to Wilson, :lol

There was a little more there than "OMG my friend" when Wilson floated away. :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture Be even better if you guys sent them a PM asking them to create a group and invite all their little OCD buddies so they could do that ____ where the rest of us wouldn't have to read it.

How about a private group for the complainers of nitpickers

Touché

;)

Not really. No nitpickers = no reason to complain about them. :moon

:exactly::goodpost:

And Hot Toys has listened to nitpicking and improved the final result.

Strawman's argument. Besides, I doubt they set foot here anymore. But that doesn't matter because refine figures anyway so using that as a means to justify douchery is douchery itself. :lol

:lol @ people who actually think that HT listens to the knitpicking here and on their FB.

"Hey I know that we pay an R&D department that will continously be working on the project since it says that the figure might change but we have to get it out so people will start ordering but let's listen to JokerFan1549 who says his crotch is a half centimeter too low!!! Brilliant!!!"

Let's be realistic. It's been posted by SS that the forum buying public makes up about 3-4% of the buying public on standard releases. Let's assume that HT's is double that so about 8%. The folks of FB are usually the same ones on the boards but let's say it adds another 2%. So we are supposed believe that HT will take what 10% of the buying public says and knitpicks while 90% of the rest of the folks are happy buying whatever HT puts out?

Seems a little off doesn't it? :dunno

Let's be realistic. It's been posted by SS that the forum buying public makes up about 3-4% of the buying public on standard releases. Let's assume that HT's is double that so about 8%. The folks of FB are usually the same ones on the boards but let's say it adds another 2%. So we are supposed believe that HT will take what 10% of the buying public says and knitpicks while 90% of the rest of the folks are happy buying whatever HT puts out?

Seems a little off doesn't it? :dunno

Whether or not they actually browse these forums or look at the FB comments for ideas on how to improve prototypes is probably something we could never prove either way. However, they do very often improve protos and address initial concerns. Of course that could easily just be because they knew all along what was off and had always planned to fix it.

Nevertheless, this is a discussion forum, and for those that see areas for improvement on products, this is the only place we can discuss those concerns, and why shouldn't we? :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back