Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There'd be a lot of angry obsessive compulsive dorks posting here if they didn't.

Damn, that sculpt and hat is awful. The pants are so inaccurate too. You guys are suckers if you buy this.

I'm waiting for the Hot Toys DX '89 Jack Joker 2.0.

Sure its not 100% accurate, but I think its the best sculpt of the 89 joker so far.

Those of you planning to get Jack Joker 2.0 are fools. I'm waiting for the vastly superior 3.0. You'll be able to move each toe individually for maximum customization.

IMG_3681.jpg
this is nice!

My ballons!

Those are cool. Wonder what they're made of and more importantly will they be for sale.

222644xumumkm9yjuvulpk.jpg

Best Pic yet!!!!!!! Man,this thing looks amazing. Look at those colors. I cant wait to see the official pics when they come out.

They're not, there's a wide shot of the booth with people for scale, too small to be 1/6, but still would be cool to have.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF8yxerAtZM"]‪HE STOLE MY BALLOONS!!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Always felt sorry for Bob in this scene. :monkey2

Watching the above video, the collar on the long jacket stands out as being a very different purple than the rest of the jacket. It's hard to tell what the color looks like on the HT collar:

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_34.jpg

1316393181_photobucket_73478_.jpg

Can anyone who's seen it in person confirm that it is a lighter/brighter purple?

Sure its not 100% accurate, but I think its the best sculpt of the 89 joker so far.
Aaaaaah the internet.. :lol

DiFabio was obviously kidding.. in fact, I think he may even have been rubbing your rhubarb. :rotfl

On topic though - I consider this figure as great as the HT Arnolds at this point! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back