Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard people talking about getting a fat suit for this figure, what is this "fat suit"? Is there a pic someone can upload, Ive never seen one. Or are people just ____ing around and I'm the dumb @$$ that believed them.
:lol

IMG_3681.jpg
this is nice!

There are FIVE balloons in total in the movie. Can anyone name all FIVE?

That crying baby, the cat or tiger, the clown, the squid and I think an elephant or pig that's not shown there.

tumblr_lbqd4ok6GN1qa20noo1_400.png

The balloons:

■A clown
■A crying baby
■A tiger (I see a cat)
■An elephant
■A five-tentacled octopus

I really would like those balloons. I'd like the clown most.

Back in 1989, I went to the Westwood Village premiere and they had a giant clown balloon tethered to the theater. It was huge!

I've heard people talking about getting a fat suit for this figure, what is this "fat suit"? Is there a pic someone can upload, Ive never seen one. Or are people just ____ing around and I'm the dumb @$$ that believed them.
:lol

5289765822_827e3e6613_b.jpg

Last edited:
This may have been answered on a previous page on this thread that I haven't come across yet, so apologies in advance if my following question has already bee answered.

I heard that even the teeth on this Jack Joker are "posable" or can be changed slightly to alter the mouth's appearance, ie: open or closed teeth.

IS THIS TRUE?? :pray::pray::pray:

This may have been answered on a previous page on this thread that I haven't come across yet, so apologies in advance if my following question has already bee answered.

I heard that even the teeth on this Jack Joker are "posable" or can be changed slightly to alter the mouth's appearance, ie: open or closed teeth.

tumblr_lfprtn9Ktj1qchusmo1_500.gif

I knew this question was gonna be asked after someone came up with TERS system, no posable teeth the TERS comment was a joke to a question I had asked about the sculpt :rotfl

Ok, good to know. I figured that was a "too good to be true" rumor...just wanted some clarification. Thanks!

I knew this question was gonna be asked after someone came up with TERS system, no posable teeth the TERS comment was a joke to a question I had asked about the sculpt :rotfl

____ing Wor-Gar. :lol

TERS was a joke people. I mean, c'mon. Poseable teeth? Really? Reeeeeeeeally? :lol

Yes, really....why not posable teeth? Where would these figures be if the same scoff had been made about the PERS? Sure, some people thought it was "creepy" or over the top at first, but look at how awesome it is now. I welcome any advancement to enhance a figure's potential for variations in display possibilities!

You guys realize PERS stands for parallel eye rotation system? How does TERS make sense. PTRS maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back