Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread needs more pics.

gFqyk.jpg

VY9pS.jpg

WH506.jpg

Those hands with spread out fingers look odd. I'm trying to think of what scene they might be from. Only thing that comes to mind is the melty reveal scene where he uncovers his face and says BOO! to Vale.

Those hands with spread out fingers look odd. I'm trying to think of what scene they might be from. Only thing that comes to mind is the melty reveal scene where he uncovers his face and says BOO! to Vale.

He's got to clean his claws to kill a flying mouse,

Btmn_0700.jpg

knowwhoImean.jpg

There it is. That's the scene in the museum I had in mind.

So we're getting the jazz hands, does that mean the rest will follow? :pray:

This would be a great addition to one of his open hands...and easy mod if it's not included.

How bout this?

That could be it too but look at the fingers on the left hand. They are bent slightly backwards(yes, I'm being very OCD :D). To me they look more like the museum hands than anything. Could go either way, though.

With the fingers spread as they are and his arms outstretched, the hands would make a great "TA-DA" pose....if that makes sense. lol I searched for a photo illustrating the concept, but I can't seem to find one.

If you notice, there are no fists that come with this figure. Joker isn't as much a fighter as he is a schemer and showman, hence the decision to go with a set of open hands. MAN, I can't wait to get this figure!!

Yes, really....why not posable teeth? Where would these figures be if the same scoff had been made about the PERS? Sure, some people thought it was "creepy" or over the top at first, but look at how awesome it is now. I welcome any advancement to enhance a figure's potential for variations in display possibilities!

Stop and think about how absolutely ridiculous that post is. Moveable teeth, without a moveable lips and jaw would only give you the options of smiling Joker with teeth, teething Joker with nubs, or gumby geezer Joker. :lol

Stop and think about how absolutely ridiculous that post is. Moveable teeth, without a moveable lips and jaw would only give you the options of smiling Joker with teeth, teething Joker with nubs, or gumby geezer Joker. :lol

Yeah, and I did give it plenty of thought actually, and I considered the same point you so tactfully brought up.

His mouth was sculpted open just enough to allow for a little play. The different between clenched teeth and slightly ajar teeth would be enough to translate two different poses of the mouth... smiling and laughing. Yeah, maybe it wouldn't be a full-on hearty wide open-mouthed laugh, but it would still be a pretty cool feature. And I'm not talking about articulated teeth. I'm thinking more like dentures...two sets of static teeth. The idea has merit, kind of like the NECA 18" Chatterer from Hellraiser, but without motion.

Yeah, and I did give it plenty of thought actually, and I considered the same point you so tactfully brought up.

His mouth was sculpted open just enough to allow for a little play. The different between clenched teeth and slightly ajar teeth would be enough to translate two different poses of the mouth... smiling and laughing. Yeah, maybe it wouldn't be a full-on hearty wide open-mouthed laugh, but it would still be a pretty cool feature. And I'm not talking about articulated teeth. I'm thinking more like dentures...two sets of static teeth. The idea has merit, kind of like the NECA 18" Chatterer from Hellraiser, but without motion.

3237338146_9c86f973b0.jpg

Yeah, that Christian Bale got a laugh outta me too! :lol I wonder what the conversation was in that interview to make him react that way.

He asked him to sing the Powerpuff girls song, if I remember correctly.He and Marky Mark wound up singing it, too.

Yeah, that Christian Bale got a laugh outta me too! :lol I wonder what the conversation was in that interview to make him react that way.

The interviewer was like " we always end the show with a song"

Then mark mahlberg said "a freestyle rap"

Then bale did that epic face :lol

Ha, nice! I'd have made the same expressions if faced with that situation....perhaps followed with more shifting of the eyes. LOL! :rotfl

Kind of a pointless accessory, but how cool would it have been if HT made a spring loaded boxing glove gun :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back