Hot Toys - The Joker 1989 - Jack Nicholson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P1130974.jpg

i may be of the minority here but i think this custom looks a tad better then the hot toys verison the hot toys paints just look better .

It's a very nice custom and congrats to whoever owns and loves this fig, but he looks like his top teeth are resting on his lip and forgot to put his bottom dentures in. Plus the skin texture is missing such takes away from the realism of the sculpt, and is movie accurate in the HT version. With that said if I was in the market for a Joker and HT wasnt making one this would be a nice option.

Hey guys... in this video at the 3:52 mark the guy mentions "coming soon" and quickly moves over a placeholder card that is in-between The Joker and the Batmobile.

Anyone know if that is for the Batman figure, or just the series in general?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBCTEdM3mYE&feature=player_embedded"]‪Sideshow SDCC 2011 HOT TOYS PREDATOR, BABY DOLL, SUPERMAN, JOKER, INDIANA JONES‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

...interesting. If they do preview Bats, people's heads will explode. Overload..overload..

It's a very nice custom and congrats to whoever owns and loves this fig, but he looks like his top teeth are resting on his lip and forgot to put his bottom dentures in. Plus the skin texture is missing such takes away from the realism of the sculpt, and is movie accurate in the HT version. With that said if I was in the market for a Joker and HT wasnt making one this would be a nice option.

Agree 100%

Hey guys... in this video at the 3:52 mark the guy mentions "coming soon" and quickly moves over a placeholder card that is in-between The Joker and the Batmobile.

Anyone know if that is for the Batman figure, or just the series in general?

‪Sideshow SDCC 2011 HOT TOYS PREDATOR, BABY DOLL, SUPERMAN, JOKER, INDIANA JONES‬‏ - YouTube

I think that's just referring to everything to the left of Supes.

Bummer... I want someone to tell me we will see the Keaton Batman by the end of the week :monkey2

I want to see those money notes so bad. I can't tell if it's Ben Franklin or Joker on there.

If it's the Joker, I'll be estatic,

scan0003.jpg

The Joker throws the last handful of dollar bills to the crowd.

JOKER
(to Bob)
Bob, mask!

ANGLE ON MAN IN CROWD

Looking at his money. The green comes off on his hands.

MAN
What is this stuff?

TIGHT ON MONEY

A hand rubs the green dye off and we see underneath.
JOKER MONEY, with JOKER'S FACE on the one-dollar bill.

BACK TO SCEN
E

CROWD
(CHORUS OF ANGER)
This stuff is fake!

The Joker LAUGHS HYSTERICALLY.

JOKER
(through microphone)
Now comes part where I relieve you,
the little people, of the burden
of your failed and useless lives.
But as my plastic surgeon always
said, when you got to go, go with
a SMILE!

I had that comic adaptation as a kid :lol

I don't expect to see Keaton Bats anytime soon. Maybe by the end of the year, but more likely next year would be my guess. . .

IF AT ALL! Mwahahahaha!

Joker's best line:

Now comes part where I relieve you,
the little people, of the burden
of your failed and useless lives.
But as my plastic surgeon always
said, when you got to go, go with
a SMILE!

I had that comic adaptation as a kid :lol

I don't expect to see Keaton Bats anytime soon. Maybe by the end of the year, but more likely next year would be my guess. . .

IF AT ALL! Mwahahahaha!

- Spec/pics of Keaton Batman are revealed.
- Kara's mind is blown despite a killer Batman.
- Kara pre-orders in secrecy.
- Kara becomes a happy boy that takes back the bad things he says about Keaton Batty.

You will see Keaton Batman by the end of the week.

You will see Keaton Batman by the end of the week.

Thanks guys :duff

Now let me rephrase that as an official "someone" to tell me :lol

I want to see those money notes so bad. I can't tell if it's Ben Franklin or Joker on there.

If it's the Joker, I'll be estatic,

That would be very cool... always like that bit of extra info in the comic.

I'm beginning to doubt Joker is a genuine DX -- no PERS, no second sculpt, not diorama piece... no sign of DXing here. Just that odd stand that doesn't even look like it belongs.

Maybe it a stand in. Ba-Ding! Get it?

JokerNic_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back