Hot Toys: The Suicide Squad: Harley Quinn (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so done with this digital queue nonsense. Just post the product and the people that care enough to look get it. Sideshow fumbling over and over again with this ridiculous process.

Just a thought, but for those having trouble adding it to your cart, did you try logging out of your account and then logging back in? Maybe there is some glitch thinking that it's already added to your cart and not allowing it to be added again. Just trying to help.

Just a thought, but for those having trouble adding it to your cart, did you try logging out of your account and then logging back in? Maybe there is some glitch thinking that it's already added to your cart and not allowing it to be added again. Just trying to help.
Tried that. Doesn’t do ****.

Tried. Nothing’s working. Been collecting since I was maybe 16. Never seen anything like this crap.

I got the text at 1:15 which is 15 minutes after the advertised time which then sent me into a que for 15 minutes but then they error started someone else has this in thier cart. Meanwhile I had another browser opened and was able to just go right to the product but couldn’t order for the same reason. At this point I don’t care if it sells out it’s not worth the hassle.

So is this the first Artisan figure that didn't sell out within minutes? It's still up for preorder almost 2 hours after the launch time. I doubt it's flying off the order page anytime soon at this price and with this negligible degree of quality. It's not the most desirable version of the character either - they really should have upgraded the OG Suicide Squad Harley Quinn to Artisan quality for 2025. Maybe the magic and the tragic nonsense of this Artisan BS from HT has finally hit the wall.

Well, the good news is that it's still showing available. I say call them if you really want it. That error makes no sense and is on their side. They should be willing to enter your order over the phone. What a cluster****.

Well, the good news is that it's still showing available. I say call them if you really want it. That error makes no sense and is on their side. They should be willing to enter your order over the phone.
It's not an error. It's saying that all unsold units are sitting in other people's carts. It's not "sold out" because they haven't completed their purchase, but there are no unclaimed figures left unless one of those people puts one back.

Well, the good news is that it's still showing available. I say call them if you really want it. That error makes no sense and is on their side. They should be willing to enter your order over the phone. What a cluster****.
Sideshow doesn’t seem very interested in helping collectors anymore. I told them I stood in line twice and they were like “thanks, keep trying! :3”

Well, that sucked. I had some free time shortly after noon, but couldn't access the site. Got done with work and it's waitlisted. It's a tad frustrating.

Back