HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I often don't have good pairings for victims and such.
The woman here has a Mary Poppins Barbie who is a terrific victim:

DSCN0695.jpg

This is going to be a tough figure to photograph for proportions.

This is the best shot at conveying the proportions and I think the look fantastic.

34qo3lz.jpg

Woah woah hold everything... Is that a SIC Kamen Rider X Bike I see there on the right? Where in the world did you get that?

Awesome Picture of the Pred by the way. I can't wait till I get mine.

This is going to be a tough figure to photograph for proportions.

This is the best shot at conveying the proportions and I think the look fantastic.

34qo3lz.jpg

Woah woah hold everything... Is that a SIC Kamen Rider X Bike I see there on the right? Where in the world did you get that?

Awesome Picture of the Pred by the way. I can't wait till I get mine.

WTF? MaulFan is the desk guy from toy-world??? (:monkey3)

Maybe this has been asked, but why has he turned into a figure? I mean they were always figures, but they also were model kits, Predator 1 comes pre-built. I don't get it....:confused:

Without the figure in hand, I wonder if the torso armor is permanently part of the torso and part of the batter compartment runs into there, so maybe he comes pre-assembled partly because a fair ammount of him needed to be assembled anyway.

I thought they were "kits" to start to aid in the import process, maybe that's a non-issue now so they send it assembled, who knows.

I'm glad he's prebuilt.

I think it was a great idea as well, no we wont have 400 million threads about how to build him, how someone broke him while building and so on....

im just waiting on the how i wouldnt pose my "insert figure here" threads.....:mad:

No I am not, I just posted the photo here to prove a point. And no offense to Toy World desk man, but my photos would be a lot better than that.

Desk man?!! I love it. I wonder does he know how infamous he has become...i say 'infamous' because we're all jealous as be damned of him and the fact he seems to have everything we want and is always the first to get it!

Back