HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wish I'd gotten a P2 Elder when I had the chance. :banghead

Same here. Retail for him was in the early days. I remember I went looking for the original P2 long after it was around for retail, then thankfully the BD version came out and I was able to get not only the P2 but a better version of it. Hicks and P2 Elder are my big regrets with HT, Hicks I managed a deal but the Elder seems to be a tough find.

The Predator bust looks great there.

For what it is, I think it came out well, I'm glad the figure looks better though.

19.jpg

Bust photo - NOT THE 1/6 FIGURE

and as if its magic 'Predator' is on tv now !!! HD heaven :chew

I know it was said sometime ago that all three figures would be released together but never really expected it.....pred, dutch, billy......:banana:banana

Just spoke with toy2 on the phone. He said they should have the predator in 2 to 3 weeks.then start shipping.can't wait baby.

Sounds like we won't have to wait much longer than Toys2 to get the Exclusive ver. from Sideshow since they're still targeting June. :rock

I just hope they can wait a few more months to release the Tumbler. :lol I'm going to need some time to recover with all of the upcoming releases.

Actually what gives that illusion on the Elder is the extra belts, HT made them a little too small. When customized and lowered the torso area looks accurate:
Yep, that's much better. He still way too skinny though.

You can't go wrong with this right here:

P1-13.jpg

There's more here.

Last edited:
oh man, i'm all of a quandary...i seriously want this guy but what with other things i have on order and bills etc, and the fact that he's due to arrive soon? thought i'd ask if anyone has any idea when this guy is shipping? i'm in the UK, if he's not gonna arrive this month then i may be able to juggle finances enough to afford him too.....please help

Interesting, looks like the photo put the mandibles in opposite to change how they look open, instead of being too wide roaring.

Can't wait to get mine so he can finally join my clan!

The other preds are so excited! machiko is too she just won't show it. :D
3536163812_67732fbff5_o.jpg

So far I've made the conclusion that P1 is shorter than the rest of the preds that HT has released previously.

And the bio looks slightly larger, so the only way to display it will be without the bio on. Which only makes getting the undamaged bio from SS ex a waste.

Anyone correct me if I'm slightly wrong, or off the charts here.

So far I've made the conclusion that P1 is shorter than the rest of the preds that HT has released previously.

And the bio looks slightly larger, so the only way to display it will be without the bio on. Which only makes getting the undamaged bio from SS ex a waste.

It's on you.. some people don't care. Opinions will vary.

ok, you're wrong...:thwak

Back