HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20090519092448316.jpg.jpg

What an amazing figure. This is the one. Just ordered from Alter Ego, with points earned it came to 152 shipped. :D

Beautiful, just beautiful. LOVE it. Thanks for all the pics, Guys. :rock

I wonder what peoples imressions will be when comparing this one with the Elder 2.

I think the elder 2 will still be better, because the face on the P1 seems kindof off and it looks like it is shorter than the rest of the preds.

Hopefully I will have it within 1-2 weeks so I'll take some comparison pictures.

not sure how serious or valid this concern is, I have been reading post regarding the electrical wire in the mask is pretty weak, meaning its easy to tear off and break. There have been a report that the wire was broken right outta the box. Hopefully this is not a major occurance.

not sure how serious or valid this concern is, I have been reading post regarding the electrical wire in the mask is pretty weak, meaning its easy to tear off and break. There have been a report that the wire was broken right outta the box. Hopefully this is not a major occurance.

Oh, thas not good to hear but hopefully this problem is easy to fix, i mean there should be only a few wires. Anyway I really can't wait anymore, damn I need him really bad but I have to earn some money again. I'm a little sad about the fact that he comes preassembled i thought it would be fun to put him together because he will be my first Pred.

Oh, thas not good to hear but hopefully this problem is easy to fix, i mean there should be only a few wires. Anyway I really can't wait anymore, damn I need him really bad but I have to earn some money again. I'm a little sad about the fact that he comes preassembled i thought it would be fun to put him together because he will be my first Pred.

Be glad he comes preassembled!!!!

These are a pain to put together i even remember one guy on here throwing it in the trash (HT Wolf Predator) because nothing seemed to fit properly.

This is my first and only Predator by HT and i am very glad it comes preassembled

I had no problem putting my BD P2 together using the hot water method. Took a while but with a delicate touch and patience i actually really enjoyed assembling it. I also found that from doing this, I understood where all the points of articulation are and where not to stress certain areas that may be fragile.

I was trying to move non-existent double pivot elbows and swivel forearms on my HT Iron Man mk3 before realising they werent there!

I have no problem with the P1 coming pre-assembled but I will miss that aspect - it was part of the fun for me.

I hate putting things together and was dreading having to do it with this pred so i thank my lucky stars i don't have to.

Re: HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

The only time I've ever been annoyed when putting them together was the first time I put netting and the chest armour together on the original P2 and the belts that were too small on Elder 2. Otherwise I've always enjoyed assembling them. Being preassembled is probably my biggest disappointment with P1.
________
Gm foods

Last edited:
I had no problem putting my BD P2 together using the hot water method. Took a while but with a delicate touch and patience i actually really enjoyed assembling it. I also found that from doing this, I understood where all the points of articulation are and where not to stress certain areas that may be fragile.

I was trying to move non-existent double pivot elbows and swivel forearms on my HT Iron Man mk3 before realising they werent there!

I have no problem with the P1 coming pre-assembled but I will miss that aspect - it was part of the fun for me.

Yes, that is exactly what i mean. You should make the best out of it putting him together. I think I also buy the Lost Predator or another HT Predator and then I can have fun putting him together.:D

Building an HT Pred is like a rite of passage - it ensured you were worthy of owning one! Of course I jest :)

Who the hell lost their rag with their HT Wolf and ended up chucking it all in the bin? That's both tragic and funny at the same time.

just had mine shipped 3 days ago. Cannot wait. Don't mind about the electrical wire issue because i can fix that one easily if it breaks

Back