HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon Toys2, you're killing me :lol

The drip of AN-TI-CI-PA-TION...

This thing about this piece is, even if you don't collect the Line, The Pred Figure will be an awesome display in itself. Like a Mini Poseable PF, know what I mean? :D

Mine was Shipped yesterday and Dutch Shipped last week..Im following the status with the tracking number and since monday the parcel satatus says; "pending customs inspections"..Damnn :banghead:banghead ....I want my Dutch NOW!!!!:sick

This thing about this piece is, even if you don't collect the Line, The Pred Figure will be an awesome display in itself. Like a Mini Poseable PF, know what I mean? :D

Yup, I have a very bare bones Predator collection compared to a lot of folks around here. I really don't care how it's size measures up to the others or even Dutch, I just want a P1 figure where if I look at him, I think he looks a lot like the film creature and is an amazing figure, and based on the production photos, I will be getting just that. I think this will be one of the most fun figures for me that I've gotten in some time.

Yup, I have a very bare bones Predator collection compared to a lot of folks around here. I really don't care how it's size measures up to the others or even Dutch, I just want a P1 figure where if I look at him, I think he looks a lot like the film creature and is an amazing figure, and based on the production photos, I will be getting just that. I think this will be one of the most fun figures for me that I've gotten in some time.

Love that base too. It is an amazing stand alone.

God, I miss Stan...

God, I miss Stan...

Yup, the man had a great gift for creature design, effects production, and a child-like joy for the work he did, and it seemed like any filmaker who got to work with him considered it an honor that they were able to get him.

Can you imagine Predator if the design had stayed at that insect meets Star Wars Rancor looking thing they started with.

i want to see this guy next to predator 2! the two original predators yummyy..

I know that I'm one to talk considering I just about never post pics, but I always find it surprising how long it takes for people to post the pictures many of us really want to see. Again, I appreciate my own hypocrisy here!

lol yeah... its easier to ask for photos than it is to pick up a cam, shoot it and upload the damn things.

There's some great face shots right here where he looks really, really good. There's also some shots of him with Dutch so check the link!

IMG_7307Small.jpg

IMG_7310Small.jpg

Back