HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, looks like he's in mid-burp.

And I hope Toys2 get's their shipment soon, I'm with the other guy pullin' for em! I was charged a LOOOOOOOONG time ago damnit, now it's SO close to being in my hands it's killing me!

i can not wait for this............1st pred at that. looks like it will be well worth the wait though.........:banana

only got wolf and lost pred, but with this one in my collection I wont feel bad for not having the rest.

And I hope Toys2 get's their shipment soon, I'm with the other guy pullin' for em! I was charged a LOOOOOOOONG time ago damnit, now it's SO close to being in my hands it's killing me!

You shouldn't have been charged ahead of time if you ordered with Toys2, they do a preauth that lasts for a few days on your CC but goes away eventually, but I don't think there's any method of payment they do that requires the money up front. My order with them was originally a Money Order payment but I had it switched over to CC last week.

For people who still don't want to believe that P1 is a shorty:

20090523010327255.jpg.jpg

20090523010412243.jpg.jpg

Photo Credit: tc4949 from ToyWorld

Keep in mind: P1 is in front of P2 and Wolf. So if you lined them up shoulder to shoulder he'd be slightly smaller still.

Now that is just ridiculous.
P1 must be a tower-like on one shelve with Dutch & this... Shame to HT.
Still buying this for Dutch, but that's too innacurate.

Now that is just ridiculous.
P1 must be a tower-like on one shelve with Dutch & this... Shame to HT.
Still buying this for Dutch, but that's too innacurate.

Ever wondered if it is possible Dutch is taller than expected due to the long neck. Thus making P1 shorter in comparison? Anyway, there are no film records of height comparisons between preds of P1 and 2 together. Maybe, P1 is really a shorty among preds (and not coz HT is cutting down on plastics). Just a thought.......

Anyway, there are no film records of height comparisons between preds of P1 and 2 together. Maybe, P1 is really a shorty among preds (and not coz HT is cutting down on plastics). Just a thought.......
Agree. 100%.
But... Dam'n, it's a same actor :monkey2
And in the battle scenes Predator looks like a giant in front of the Dutch...
+ Dutch figure on a muscle body... I bet Predator will look a little skinny too.
Maaaaaaan, I was so hoping for great display with this two bad-asses.
Why HT, why :banghead

For people who still don't want to believe that P1 is a shorty:

20090523010327255.jpg.jpg

20090523010412243.jpg.jpg

Photo Credit: tc4949 from ToyWorld

Keep in mind: P1 is in front of P2 and Wolf. So if you lined them up shoulder to shoulder he'd be slightly smaller still.

He looks like he's shrugging. That sucks. The one predator that everyone's been waiting for their whole life and they can't make it into the most amazing figure ever. I hope I'm wrong when I get mine.

Oh ^^^^ the P1 is a bit short! Stop ^^^^^^ing n' get over it girls. I'm just happy we got a kick ass figure. I personally couldn't give two sheets about the size...

Gaylord said:
Ever wondered if it is possible Dutch is taller than expected due to the long neck. Thus making P1 shorter in comparison?

:confused: The comparison pics show Predators (P2, P1 & Wolf). And compared to other HT preds P1 is shorter.

Oh ^^^^ the P1 is a bit short! Stop ^^^^^^ing n' get over it girls. I'm just happy we got a kick ass figure. I personally couldn't give two sheets about the size...

Aren't you special. And what you just did with that little post is called ^^^^^ing.. :rolleyes:

So theres no way to mod him to be taller ?? Leg extenders, maybe switch bodies:confused: It doesn't really look that severe maybe just give him some platform sandals ?:(

GHAAA!

I'm seriously torn about cancelling this fig.

And no, not because of the height thing.

I've never held on to any of the Hot Toys Preds. I just don't know if I'll hang on to this one either.

GHAAA!

I'm seriously torn about cancelling this fig.

And no, not because of the height thing.

I've never held on to any of the Hot Toys Preds. I just don't know if I'll hang on to this one either.

;) I can hold it for you. :D

Back