HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think these have been posted yet. Great pics by Tin as usual. Paint job on his face looks great here!

Predator01.jpg

Predator02.jpg

Predator03.jpg

Predator04.jpg

Predator05.jpg

Predator06.jpg

There's finally some new pics over at Toy World. I think it's safe to say the head sculpt is a non-issue; it looks almost as good (if not the same) as the prototype to me. The new body however is a disappointment as he's still too skinny; his torso tapers down to a pair of scrawny legs. The last picture of these four illustrates what I'm talking about well.

3562321221_c954c712df.jpg

3563137264_b528ba89c3.jpg

3563141688_9a39429431.jpg

3562325063_4bbc178196.jpg

Yeah, the leg isn't fully connected, still really cool looking. Also shows, either the forearm armor rotates or it's on around the arm because it's in a totally different position than other shots from Tin.

Gorgeous shots, thanks for posting, Guys.

I have no problem with the new body design, yes the legs are a bit slim, the new upper body could be broader but seems okay to me, the mouth paint should be more pinkish, but overall, this is a Kickass Figure and will display great as a stand alone.

As far as the height, again, not a problem with me and if it really bugged me I would prolly add pads below the feet. The body seems to be the same height as the Wolf, only Wolf is wearing flip flops which add height. I won't be doing any leg surgery on this guy, but that is always a mod option for you Guys.

Poor Billy, is that all that's left of him? :lol

3562325063_4bbc178196.jpg

poor ironman!

:lol

I've seen great pictures and I've seen not so great pictures - this one is the latter. His head looks massive there.

Oh and if some of you guys are saying that even with the new body he's still too skinny then that makes the height issue that little bit extra irritating.

Predator04.jpg

"This is how I will pose my Predator" :D

This is basicly how my P2 is posed.
But in order to get the posture to go this deep, you have to pop out the knee- and anckle-joints. So the result isn't that good.

I think the photo is accomplished by taking the picture from a certain angle where you see the joints as little as possible.
If you look at the right leg in the picture you can see the knee-joint is out of its place...

EDIT: Ok. Reading back I can see that somebody already mentioned this. Sorry.

Last edited:
Predator06.jpg

Oh my God, his face looks sooo awesome, so realistic and the shadows:D.
I think it's the best HT Pred face. Thx for the pics darren1228

Why does his face look a lot worser on other pictures?

This is getting better and better.
:banana

Why does his face look a lot worser on other pictures?

Because it's as much the photography as the figure.

Tin is a good photographer so the figure looks its best, possibly a bit better than it may look under common lighting conditions within your homes and displays.

Other photographers produce poor photo work, be it lighting, zoom, whatever, and while it's nice because we get an in hand look which is nicer than official HT images, often they are unfair representations of the piece.

Because it's as much the photography as the figure.

Tin is a good photographer so the figure looks its best, possibly a bit better than it may look under common lighting conditions within your homes and displays.

Other photographers produce poor photo work, be it lighting, zoom, whatever, and while it's nice because we get an in hand look which is nicer than official HT images, often they are unfair representations of the piece.
Yes, thats right i didn't thought about that earlier but when I saw Tins pics that canged my opinion about the face sculp and paiting compleatly.
I really do want him more than ever. I hope my Toy Shop has got him now.

This is basicly how my P2 is posed.
But in order to get the posture to go this deep, you have to pop out the knee- and anckle-joints. So the result isn't that good.

If you look at the right leg in the picture you can see the knee-joint is out of its place....
Thanks for that. I never knew it could be done and I always wanted to be able to pose my figs crouching. Will give it a try.

Back