HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just heard from Alter Ego that SSC won't be shipping these out ( to them) until Mid July!

I just heard from Alter Ego that SSC won't be shipping these out ( to them) until Mid July!

Damn... that's quite a wait :monkey2 Also means it will compete with the SDCC exclusives. Han and Luke may end up getting the axe if they hit too close together.

does that generally include the people that order from ssc direct? I get the impression online retailer get their's later. I seriously hope its not gonna be like the IM3 20 day notice that turns into 44+ days thing awhile ago.

does that generally include the people that order from ssc direct? I get the impression online retailer get their's later. I seriously hope its not gonna be like the IM3 20 day notice that turns into 44+ days thing awhile ago.

It means SSC isn't expecting delivery until Mid July now... unless there is some kind of split shipment. Best to call them and ask.

MaulFan, are you sure it was your 14" Predator that shipped from Toys2 and not something else you had on order? Because so far no one but you has heard a peep from them.

Am I the only one who paid Toys2 through paypal back in December? That payment went through a looooooooooong time ago. I want my confirmation e-mail.

Back