HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the AVP-R Clean Predator is similar in height to the P1?

I would assume the Cleaner is the same as the original but for the mandibles, the photos I've seen, the Wolf is just under maybe 1/4 Inch taller than P1. I'll know in an hour or so for sure.

I believe not long after the original was shipping, which was an argument of many when it happened, that they waited until one was being shipped and locked in hands before announcing another where folks might want to cancel.

A second seems innevitable, but I think things will really have to be stretched to come up with how to differentiate the 2nd from the first.

Meantime, this one is out for delivery :chew

I have the whole line now; the 1/4 bust, Dutch, Billy, Predator. I don't want to see it end right now so i wish for atleast one or two more figs.

Well, I'll have to take pics later tonight, dinner's soon and UPS came really late today.

I have him out of the box though, and perhaps in photos the height makes a big difference to people, but honestly, this is the nicest made and looking Predator of every one they've made to date in my eyes. Beautiful paint apps, portrait looks awesome, detailing on the mouth even has the...well...you know :lol.

I am thrilled with how this thing turned out, between this and Vader I think I have the 2 best figures of 2009 in my posession this week, with only DX Joker left.

I just spoke with SSC.

The Predators are coming into the SSC Warehouse next week!

Are you serious!!???
Yes!!! :rock!

3.gif

:lol I know exactly how you feel man ......... i'm waiting on a Jason PF that has been held up in customs for over 3 days now. It should have arrived today .............. Monday it is then. :banghead

:D

Is it just me or does it seem like the time between getting something new and when you start to feel that ''I really need something newer'' urge just gets shorter and shorter. I've got Dutch (albeit one with 2 left arms), Billy and Medicom RAH spiderman 3 in the last 2 weeks and I'm already counting down the days for my next lot.

Is it just me or does it seem like the time between getting something new and when you start to feel that ''I really need something newer'' urge just gets shorter and shorter. I've got Dutch (albeit one with 2 left arms), Billy and Medicom RAH spiderman 3 in the last 2 weeks and I'm already counting down the days for my next lot.

:lol Nothing is enough. That's how it is. You get all excited for one thing.. and once you get it you're already fiending for something else. I think everyone is like that. Not just with this stuff either. I think it's the anticipation and the "hunt" for the item that people are into more so than the actual item. :D

I just spoke with SSC.

The Predators are coming into the SSC Warehouse next week!

just the exclusives or the regular predators too? I know my supplier said mid July for his stock and usually exclusives come out first like the mark 2 ironman, which the regular version isn't available yet and am dying for predator!

Back