HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email today. My Predator and second Dutch have been dropped off at the post office. So I imagine you'll have your email too if not now then tomorrow hopefully Spanbauer.

I think Toys2 is shipping them based on when you ordered. I haven't heard anything yet, though I ordered both Dutch and the Predator at the same time on December 30 and I think it was listed on the 29th. Should only be a day or two before you hear depending on when you placed your order.

I placed my Predator order with Toys2 first thing the morning they posted it for sale and have had it shipped if that's any gague of shipping notices.

I think Toys2 is shipping them based on when you ordered. I haven't heard anything yet, though I ordered both Dutch and the Predator at the same time on December 30 and I think it was listed on the 29th. Should only be a day or two before you hear depending on when you placed your order.
Mine were also ordered at the same time on December 30th.

I placed my Predator order with Toys2 first thing the morning they posted it for sale and have had it shipped if that's any gague of shipping notices.

MaulFan is correct, they ship in the order that the order was placed. I checked their site every couple of hours when the figure was originally announced and ordered as soon as it was listed, hence the fast shipping notice.

Where are you? I'd have thought someone like me in Ireland would have to wait a tad longer like it is with Sideshow. Its just it doesn't seem to work out that way for me with Toys2 thankfully.

So basically, I'm the only guy whose Toys2 order hasn't shipped or even been billed. Awesome.

Don't feel bad. Mine hasn't shipped either. I was accidentally billed back in March. Eric asked me if it was ok for me to let the charge stick and he'd ship right away when it came in. I placed my order back in February, though. I e-mailed him on Tuesday, and he said he'd ship Wednesday. I haven't heard back from him.

Toys2 Update

I was billed and got a receipt today at 4:30, but no shipping confirmation. At least I know now that they didn't forget about me.

I JUST ordered this one (with money I don't have :() from Toys2 AND I just finished e-mailing with Eric moments ago. Yes the first shippment has shipped to the first preorders ............ heres the good news, the second shippment stocks on Tuesday, Wednesday the latest so thats not bad. Thats just days from now.

I JUST ordered this one (with money I don't have :() from Toys2 AND I just finished e-mailing with Eric moments ago. Yes the first shippment has shipped to the first preorders ............ heres the good news, the second shippment stocks on Tuesday, Wednesday the latest so thats not bad. Thats just days from now.

Thanks for the news, Terminator! :chew

How much time was there between the release of the normal Wolf and the cleaner edition? I hope a second version of P1 will be released.

I believe not long after the original was shipping, which was an argument of many when it happened, that they waited until one was being shipped and locked in hands before announcing another where folks might want to cancel.

A second seems innevitable, but I think things will really have to be stretched to come up with how to differentiate the 2nd from the first.

Meantime, this one is out for delivery :chew

Is anyone planning on modifying the Predator 1 body onto a AVP or other body to give him some height?

Back