HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spoke with SSC.

The Predators are coming into the SSC Warehouse next week!

You may wish to not get TOO excited just yet, don't want to be johnny rain cloud, but Dutch started preauths last tuesday and just shipped today.

He's definitely closer for SSC order folks, but brace yourselves incase another Dutch situation happens because you'll end up as frustrated as I and some of the other Dutch buyers have gotten.

So CSC will get their orders after Sideshow ships out or around the same time?

Probably a week or two before. It seems like Sideshow's shipping to them and other distributors frist and then to direct customers. CSC's been shipping Dutch for at least a week and Sideshow orders have been waiting 2 weeks.

Well, I'll have to take pics later tonight, dinner's soon and UPS came really late today.

I have him out of the box though, and perhaps in photos the height makes a big difference to people, but honestly, this is the nicest made and looking Predator of every one they've made to date in my eyes. Beautiful paint apps, portrait looks awesome, detailing on the mouth even has the...well...you know :lol.

I am thrilled with how this thing turned out, between this and Vader I think I have the 2 best figures of 2009 in my posession this week, with only DX Joker left.

Great to hear your initial thoughts, Sean.

Hoping to see a few full body shots tonight. :D

Ok, does anyone know (who owns this figure) if the little bag of batteries this figure comes with is an extra pair with other batteries already inserted in the figure. Or are the batteries in the little plastic bag the only ones, so you have to put them in yourself?

I have this figure boxed up for now and don't want any batteries in the figure. Do i have to unpackage this figure again to remove the batteries or does it come without the batteries inserted?

i would like to know.....

Back