HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're the only batteries, I actually almost threw them out, I went to roll up the bag for the instructions and happened to see the little battery bag in there, which I was glad for, I'm sure I'd have found them eventually, but it was a little woops moment thinking I'd have thrown them out.

Ok, does anyone know (who owns this figure) if the little bag of batteries this figure comes with is an extra pair with other batteries already inserted in the figure. Or are the batteries in the little plastic bag the only ones, so you have to put them in yourself?

I have this figure boxed up for now and don't want any batteries in the figure. Do i have to unpackage this figure again to remove the batteries or does it come without the batteries inserted?

i would like to know.....
in one of the reviews of the predator, they come in a small platic bag that you have to insert yourself. You should be safe :)

in one of the reviews of the predator, they come in a small platic bag that you have to insert yourself. You should be safe :)

Yes i know about the small plastic bag (i threw it away already) but i wonder if that was just an extra pair with the other ones already in the figure. I have stored this figure with other collectibles and it would be a pain to unbox it again to check the figure. So i hope someone can give me a clear answer.

but thanks for your reply!

That's what I've been saying for weeks; everyone acted like I was crazy.
i definitely wouldn't have paid for the elder what i just paid for p1.
elder is a cool figure and all, but it doesn't touch this thing.

i'd actually like to see someone turn the p1 figure into an elder just to see how much more accurate it would be.

i definitely wouldn't have paid for the elder what i just paid for p1.
elder is a cool figure and all, but it doesn't touch this thing.

i'd actually like to see someone turn the p1 figure into an elder just to see how much more accurate it would be.

so you wouldn't pay apx $175 for a NIB P2 Elder?? :confused: :lol :lol :duh

so you wouldn't pay apx $175 for a NIB P2 Elder??
not if the same figure came out now. i'd go for $130 like the p2 lost pred.
this one is all around better quality and actually comes with all the accessories from the movie. plus the led sight feature.
Well, I wouldn't want a giraffe neck Pred, I think it looks just fine, but in the interest of conversation, is there a way to do it so it wouldn't look funky.
everything else looks proportional to the other preds. so i think it could be done with a slightly longer torso.
it'd probably be as simple as switching out the torso with an older pred figure and repainting it.
i really think the figure itself is fine just like it is though. the only thing i don't like about it is the base.

Last edited:
Well, I wouldn't want a giraffe neck Pred, I think it looks just fine, but in the interest of conversation, is there a way to do it so it wouldn't look funky.

I'm not going to take my Predator apart, but it may be that the neck is the same size as a standard TrueType neck, and if you could get one of the necks that came with the Dark Knight Batman for the Bruce Wayne head, that would add a bit of height and you probably wouldn't see. The TDK bruce neck is a bit longer than standard TrueType necks.

For a while I was really getting annoyed by waiting for this guy to get to my doorstep (damn you infernal Toys2!!!).

For the first time, I think I'm really enjoying seeing what everyone has to say about it. I think I have finally learned patience.

For a while I was really getting annoyed by waiting for this guy to get to my doorstep (damn you infernal Toys2!!!).

For the first time, I think I'm really enjoying seeing what everyone has to say about it. I think I have finally learned patience.
it's just making it worse for me. i feel like a chump for ordering it from ssc. they're taking their sweet time.

Back