HT 14" Predator full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any of you guys received your exclusive pred already? cuz mine is still under Processing. am I doing something wrong lol?
first time ordering from sideshow and damn im pissed.

any of you guys received your exclusive pred already? cuz mine is still under Processing. am I doing something wrong lol?

Not from Sideshow... they are charging people starting Monday and then they'll ship out sometime after that. Usually its w/in a week, but the wait was longer with Dutch and The Godfather for some reason.

Didn't you get a 20 or so day notice?
You should get a Processing notice as well...
If you read our posts, we discussed it will start processing on Monday,
so it'll be shipping next week....
You can always call customer service with all your questions...

Didn't you get a 20 or so day notice?
You should get a Processing notice as well...
If you read our posts, we discussed it will start processing on Monday,
so it'll be shipping next week....
You can always call customer service with all your questions...

do they email the 20 day notice or will it be in your account? cuz i havent gotten anything.
also, my order's been on Processing since the pre-order. is that right?

do they email the 20 day notice or will it be in your account? cuz i havent gotten anything.
also, my order's been on Processing since the pre-order. is that right?

i've always gotten an "x amount of days" notice by email.............not sure if everyone does or why they wouldnt. may want to call to see what email they have on file.

yea, as soon as you order the item it is in processing. pretty sure thats how all items are done. your ssc account will update from processing to shipping soon, to shipped............or it should anyway.

had to call sideshow to ask them to delay this guy for me. damn attendee processing is also the 22nd so hopefully i could get this when i get paid again on the 1st of july

Processing Alert Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Predator 14-inch Poseable Model Kit – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #9003341) on June 22nd. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Processing Alert Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Predator 14-inch Poseable Model Kit – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #9003341) on June 22nd. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

Got this email also, I just hope it doesn't take over a week to ship like they did with Dutch!!! I just got Dutch Thursday & I can't stop looking at it! It's unlikely, but I would love to see the Predator show up here this week!! :monkey5

had to call sideshow to ask them to delay this guy for me. damn attendee processing is also the 22nd so hopefully i could get this when i get paid again on the 1st of july

When do the non-attendee things process?

I've gotten alot of stuff in, the Pred is next. I might have to cancel two of the non-attendee things. :(

Look what this guy did to mod the mask. Looks pretty easy and I love how it looks!

111vjo.jpg

112laz.jpg

p003k.jpg

Back