HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

tumblr_kydjubEjcJ1qaaafzo1_400.jpg

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Never used the flexpay option before. SS only says it's based on a rolling schedule depending on order date and shipping date with the last of three payments due right before shipping. If so would that mean that the first payment would be due tomorrow followed by one in September and the last in October? Any one familiar with flexpay schedules please chime in, I want to know if I use it should I expect a charge tomorrow or the end of the month. Thanks

i'm sorry i have said something wrong?
I'm italian, so please forgive my english ^_^

From now on , you should call this things: 1/6 High-End Collectible Dolls :rotfl

I think I'm going to have to pass on this tomorrow. The sculpt is very impressive, and I've been looking forward to this since the figure was first previewed. But it would just be irresponsible of me to try and afford this right now. I was hoping my situation would have turned around before this went up, but it is what it is.
Thankfully, I do own the 'original' original costume Bats. In fact it was my very first Hot Toy and I paid a comfortable retail price for it a few years ago. I guess all I was really after was the great Bale sculpt anyway, and at this price, it's just not worth it.

Good luck and congratulations to all shooting for this figure tomorrow!

Almost forgot the blood bath starts tomorrow.

I think I'm going to have to pass on this tomorrow. The sculpt is very impressive, and I've been looking forward to this since the figure was first previewed. But it would just be irresponsible of me to try and afford this right now. I was hoping my situation would have turned around before this went up, but it is what it is.
Thankfully, I do own the 'original' original costume Bats. In fact it was my very first Hot Toy and I paid a comfortable retail price for it a few years ago. I guess all I was really after was the great Bale sculpt anyway, and at this price, it's just not worth it.

Good luck and congratulations to all shooting for this figure tomorrow!
I'm sorry to hear that :(

Hopefully you'll be able to get one later for a reasonable price when your situation improves.

i guess i must have missed the price. how much is this figure going to be?

Never used the flexpay option before. SS only says it's based on a rolling schedule depending on order date and shipping date with the last of three payments due right before shipping. If so would that mean that the first payment would be due tomorrow followed by one in September and the last in October? Any one familiar with flexpay schedules please chime in, I want to know if I use it should I expect a charge tomorrow or the end of the month. Thanks

I would also like to know this. I've ordered though Flex Pay before, but never for a priority pre-order. So, for priority pre-orders would Sideshow require that we pay the first flex pay immediately at the time of purchase? Can someone provide some info?

i guess i must have missed the price. how much is this figure going to be?

After your post tomorrow about "must have missed the PPO" it'll be around $600. :wink1:

I would also like to know this. I've ordered though Flex Pay before, but never for a priority pre-order. So, for priority pre-orders would Sideshow require that we pay the first flex pay immediately at the time of purchase? Can someone provide some info?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?cat=7

I'm surprised some people here can even turn on a computer.

Hey that's a bit unfair ! Not my fault my computer doesn't go any faster when I press on that pedal with the 2 buttons and a wheel.

^Thanks, I already know about the "Flex Pay" page on Sideshow's help section :lol. But, I was just wondering if Flex Pay for priority pre-orders was different somehow (whether Sideshow charges a flex payment immediately at the time of purchase, for priority pre-orders).

damn that's pretty high for this and it's not even a DX. thanks for the reply.
Maybe they'll throw in free shipping like they did with Classic Predator to help justify that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back