HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

^Thanks, I already know about the "Flex Pay" page on Sideshow's help section :lol. But, I was just wondering if Flex Pay for priority pre-orders was different somehow (whether Sideshow charges a flex payment immediately at the time of purchase, for priority pre-orders).

It's all there. :wink1:

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Maybe they'll throw in free shipping like they did with Classic Predator to help justify that price.

I hope so :pray:

It's funny to see people lose their sh it like this for dollies :lol

Action figures. :mad:

Are we Beyond The Valley of The Dolls yet?

Action figures. :mad:

:lol Action figures, dollies, all the same to me. Both words actually make me want to go back to collecting PFs only :lol...on a serious note though, I'm trying to decide between this and the Jason PF :dunno :gah:

Call Brick Bardo a doll to his face, I dare you!

;)

damn that's pretty high for this and it's not even a DX. thanks for the reply.

Smaller release (I assume) so higher production costs. They may have really expected it to be at the toy fairs too, so if they had to do another production run, that might make it more expensive. And, it may have had to go through rushed, which is another potential expense. Who knows. This one has more strategic variables, so there may be some decent justification for the cost beyond greed.

my body is ready

This Bats has a couple more bells and whistles than the normal non-dx stuff. Remember instead of a normal hs you get one with swappable mouths which I'm sure figures into the production cost. A sculptor probably had to make three HS for just the mouths alone. I don't know but if this fig has the black mannequin then that also figures.
I really don't think HT gives a hoot about overcharging due to potential collectability. They're a business first and foremost.

my body is ready

Back_away_slowly.gif

This Bats has a couple more bells and whistles than the normal non-dx stuff. Remember instead of a normal hs you get one with swappable mouths which I'm sure figures into the production cost. A sculptor probably had to make three HS for just the mouths alone. I don't know but if this fig has the black mannequin then that also figures.
I really don't think HT gives a hoot about overcharging due to potential collectability. They're a business first and foremost.

Isn't that black mannequin just the same flimsy plastic that was included with DX Joker? Not really a mannequin just a vacuum formed mold to hold the accessory in place? I doubt hot toys went through the trouble to actually produce a scale mannequin for the sole purpose of displaying the harness on your shelves. If that's the case then scale pedestals for the headsculpts are long overdue.

Question: If I end up getting home at 11:00 a.m. PST will I be too late? Will it sell out by then?

Nah, he's telling you to go yell at a comic book. :lol
Blasphemy!*

NSFW
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y0WzayKjk8&feature=related"]DOLLMAN (1991) HD TRAILER - YouTube[/ame]

*Not really, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back