HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I just bought an evilface decal.

Yeah the tie is terrible, i had to retie it to look decent.

ah rite cool, Thats a good thought i was just tempted to chuck it away LOL !!!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Huh. So that suit isn't the light grey it appears to be in that picture? The one I have is, well, I think its almost black.

Well it is, but in person its abit darker, but nowhere to the point where its almost black.

Why can't people in Asia order it?

That new policy is a total BS if you ask me! :mad:

That's why true collectors in Asia are all suffering from these effing scalpers! :gah:

That new policy is a total BS if you ask me! :mad:

That's why true collectors in Asia are all suffering from these effing scalpers! :gah:

yeah it seems pretty rough to be honest, its not like its made alot of difference anyway the scalpers still got there hands on them all first and forced a general release so why ban asian orders

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rWw9Ls6vZg&feature=feedlik"]Batwing SUPER Close-Up! Details!! (The Dark Knight Rises) - YouTube[/ame]

Looks really good in those pics. :yess:

yep looks awesome this is gona look so great in hand, dont get all the hate for the headsculpt i think its awesome much better than the pap that came with the OC and DK bats shows how much HT have evolved in 3 years

It doesn't look all that great here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bleau72/6030002868/

But the other shots look good, pretty sure it's just the angles.

M.

I'm almost hoping its a lame scene in the film so I don't feel the need to buy the HT Nolan batwing.

I'm almost hoping its a lame scene in the film so I don't feel the need to buy the HT Nolan batwing.

:nono :nono

You will lose that battle, better start saving :lol

Last edited:

It'd be damn near impossible to hide something that big from the public eye if indeed it is the Bat Wing. Maybe the wings will be CG?

So glad to finally be able to sit back and relax with knowing I got this figure. We all can rest now :lol

Heres how mine looks with a ton of futtzing. The only thing i cannot stand and pisses me of soooo much is the tie.

001-32.jpg

Yep thats the one and yes the tie sucks! Accuracy or not I don't do 1/6 ties. Wayne will be casual on my shelf, no vest and no tie. It really is a nice looking suit.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg4xDYJh8Os&feature=player_embedded"]Batwing Flying Down the Street!! (The Dark Knight Rises) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHLwzlI-omo&feature=player_embedded"]Bat Plane Fast Take - YouTube[/ame]

I kinda wish i would stop seeing this be referred to as the "Batwing", I highly doubt it will be called that let alone have actual wings on it... Looks more like the upper part of the tumbler, almost like it ejects from it like the Batpod does/did... with panels shifting here and there.

And judging from the videos, i get the sense it's more of a hover, than a flying machine... so, i guess only time will tell, but i can't help get all "errr" when i see it called Batwing... like all the Batcycle talk before TDK came out.

I am in a bad mood on this Saturday... :wink1:

M.

I had a similar thought, was gonna just stick with my OC TDK batman and try to pick up the new head with the extra mouthpieces and the wayne headsculpt. But decided to get the whole thing anyway. Just looked at the prices of the parted out bits and its mad. Over a hundred pound just for the heads. Mental.

So i had a notion to get a parted-out Batsuit, Boots and Gauntlets of evilbay instead of paying full price for a second figure with parts i wont use to have both displays.

All i'd really need is the body, the harness, belt and headsculpt are already included with the figure afterall. So after perusing ebay it turns out it costs more to get just the suit, boots and gauntlets than it does to get the whole figure from SSC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back