HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I have to admit, thats gonna look pretty ef'n cool once cg'd.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Batwing Flying Down the Street!! (The Dark Knight Rises) - YouTube

Bat Plane Fast Take - YouTube

I kinda wish i would stop seeing this be referred to as the "Batwing", I highly doubt it will be called that let alone have actual wings on it... Looks more like the upper part of the tumbler, almost like it ejects from it like the Batpod does/did... with panels shifting here and there.

And judging from the videos, i get the sense it's more of a hover, than a flying machine... so, i guess only time will tell, but i can't help get all "errr" when i see it called Batwing... like all the Batcycle talk before TDK came out.

I am in a bad mood on this Saturday... :wink1:

M.

I remember hearing ages ago that there would be a bat-copter based on the tumbler design. And i read somewhere that this will have propellers cgi'd in. So im guessing this is the bat-copter rather than a new bat-wing.

I remember hearing ages ago that there would be a bat-copter based on the tumbler design. And i read somewhere that this will have propellers cgi'd in. So im guessing this is the bat-copter rather than a new bat-wing.

Either way it'll look friggin' sweet. :rock

Anybody know when the PPO starts and how much this is gonna be?! :panic::panic::panic:

When is sideshow going to ship this out?

Goes with my hover theory...

I would for sure rather see a "Batcopter" than another jet/plane type thingy... i can already picture it with the propellers. :yess:

M.

Goes with my hover theory...

I would for sure rather see a "Batcopter" than another jet/plane type thingy... i can already picture it with the propellers. :yess:

M.

Yeah, i can imagine the propellers above it. I think it looks cool as is but im sure the propellers will look sweet. And i dont think we've ever seen a bat-copter in the movies. Unless there was on in Batman and Robin, i dont really remember much of that movie thankfully. :lol

I'll be surprised now if Toys2 doesn't get these exclusives somehow. Wonder how much they'll be though.

I called to ask yesterday and Eric's wife told me that they haven't received any new information if they would be getting them but she said maybe check again around the end of the month...even though I PO'ed from Sideshow, I can see toys2 charging a higher price (like the Guardian Predator for 399.99)

I think it's effin' hilarious this thing is still available 24 hours later. What's the ES on this? Must be big. Same with the shadow pred.

Priority Pre Order, the item is available to you for a certain time to pre order it before the general public get to preorder

How does one become eligible for this? I mean, I just assumed since we've been discussing it for weeks now, it was just a normal pre-order. :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back