HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

How does one become eligible for this? I mean, I just assumed since we've been discussing it for weeks now, it was just a normal pre-order. :huh

Did you manage to get your order in when the pre order went active at 10am (your time)?

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

How does one become eligible for this? I mean, I just assumed since we've been discussing it for weeks now, it was just a normal pre-order. :huh
Subscribe to the newsletter and send them 40-50% of your yearly income.

scum.jpg

I think it's effin' hilarious this thing is still available 24 hours later. What's the ES on this? Must be big. Same with the shadow pred.

And people still think HT's figs are rare. :dunno

Yeah. That PPO was clearly unnecessary. And, I can't get into my account right now either. Every time I log in on SSC and try to go to my account or orders page, I get the PPO page for Batman. :(

Its pretty hush hush but if you must know, a beating is involved.

So wait, you have to beat it? :confused:

Subscribe to the newsletter and send them 40-50% of your yearly income.

:dunno Now we're back to my previous question. How do I subscribe to the newsletter? I've been coming here for years but I'm just way too ____ing cheap to purchase anything from Sideshow directly.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

so who PO'd this sexy bat?

Just go their site. It's advertised right on the home page with a $10 first time coupon offer.

So wait, you have to beat it? :confused:

:dunno Now we're back to my previous question. How do I subscribe to the newsletter? I've been coming here for years but I'm just way too ____ing cheap to purchase anything from Sideshow directly.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

look at it this way....should be glad that Hot toys made lots of them, or we will be paying $500+ on EBAY or we will not have one.

I preordered this one!! :yess:

Hope that my customs office don't grab this and kill me with taxes :monkey2

look at it this way....should be glad that Hot toys made lots of them, or we will be paying $500+ on EBAY or we will not have one.

Some people don't like this kind of logic. Some people don't like any kind of logic.

It's 24 hours later, and I'm just happy to have one on order. I don't care how many they make.

Yeah it's not surprising fans get mad when they don't make enough and when they actually do. Can't ever please all of us.

But, a friend ordered one recently and they put him on the waitlist. I think it's listed as a regular pre-order, but it's actually sold out and they're just trying to fill the waitlist for some reason.

Videos like this get me pumped for this figure!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOYKaUycts&list=UU9zwv5lJls_4&index=12"]Matt damon is batman! - YouTube[/ame]

just was checking my schedule for batman last flex pay is 25th and shipping usualy 3 to 5 days in u.s means bats will show up on holloween , i was hoping to pay off early to wondering when they will ship in october so we might get him early for devils night to fight crime ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back