HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Some people don't like this kind of logic. Some people don't like any kind of logic.

It's 24 hours later, and I'm just happy to have one on order. I don't care how many they make.

:exactly: Yeah! And I kinda enjoyed all that 10:00 a.m. rush, it was my first PPO. The very fact that there are hundred other people going through the same surge was kind of awesome! I haven't even visited SS after that, just saw I had him in my shopping cart and I was happy. But amazed with the fact that he's still up for PO! Either the ES is like 5k for it or people actually didn't order it, the way we were speculating. Either which ways, enjoyed all the rhetoric and melodrama!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8gFbJ898iI"]Batman vs. Qui-Gon Jinn - YouTube[/ame]​

One should never underestimate the volatility of a bad investment.
The ramifications can last a lifetime.:wave

I hope Scalper-Man got the 'Memo' by now! But we can still see them being sold at outrageous prices on the bay! I guess his (and his kinds) would target the 'Ignorance is Bliss' market now!!

Agh:gah:! I still don't know if i should get this or not. I mean $250 total is a bit much for me and would almost eat up all the money money I have to spend on this stuff. Plus i still want to get cap!:panic: Curse You Hot Toys and your awesome figures!!!:pow

:exactly: Yeah! And I kinda enjoyed all that 10:00 a.m. rush, it was my first PPO. The very fact that there are hundred other people going through the same surge was kind of awesome! I haven't even visited SS after that, just saw I had him in my shopping cart and I was happy. But amazed with the fact that he's still up for PO! Either the ES is like 5k for it or people actually didn't order it, the way we were speculating. Either which ways, enjoyed all the rhetoric and melodrama!

yes getting him now dont want to pay later !so many awesome figures beng released...

yes getting him now dont want to pay later !so many awesome figures beng released...

ha ha in same boat cap bats and boba no money 4 homer ....doh :lol

Agh:gah:! I still don't know if i should get this or not. I mean $250 total is a bit much for me and would almost eat up all the money money I have to spend on this stuff. Plus i still want to get cap!:panic: Curse You Hot Toys and your awesome figures!!!:pow

Batman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Captian America.

Theres your answer.

yea might have to cancel cap and reodrer again to pay for batman ..its a careful balance but worth it who needs to eat ha ha ......

Yeah. That PPO was clearly unnecessary. And, I can't get into my account right now either. Every time I log in on SSC and try to go to my account or orders page, I get the PPO page for Batman. :(
The PPO was a good idea and we should all be thankful Sideshow handled these orders the way they did. The PPO required that you are a Sideshow member and newsletter receiver prior to the pre-orders beginning, which helps assure that stock is not snatched up by scalpers. Just like they paid hundreds of random people to stand in line and pick up the exclusive figure in Hong Kong, if a person were so inclined they could pay hundreds of random people to place pre-orders on Sideshow. Requiring that you be a Sideshow member and have a subscription to the newsletter prior to the day the orders began ensured such a situation could not happen.

:yess: I pre ordered ths just now. Icant wait to have this displayed :yess:

I got my order for Batman in yesterday. I also have the Christopher Reeves Superman on pre-order. But, due to expenses and such, I can only keep one of the two. That's what I'm debating on right now: Superman vs. Batman, which one to keep :lol.

And yeah, Capt America is a great looking figure! Had him on order the first day he became available! :hi5:

Just go their site. It's advertised right on the home page with a $10 first time coupon offer.

OMG! REALLY?! :panic::panic::panic::panic:

One should never underestimate the volatility of a bad investment.
The ramifications can last a lifetime.:wave

Don't be naive enough to think it's a bad investment. In 3 years time he'll easily make it back if not double it. :lol

Even he just sits on those figures for one year, once the initial allotment dries up, he'll be able to sell each one for triple on eBay to those who passed and then regret it.

Even he just sits on those figures for one year, once the initial allotment dries up, he'll be able to sell each one for triple on eBay to those who passed and then regret it.

:exactly::exactly::goodpost:

Explain to me this auction: https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-B...670?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231314638e

$455.00 is what it is currently. 30 bidders, ALL names withheld. Location HK.

A) Is this out already in HK?

B) Is the seller one of the 30 bidders or all of the 30 bidders, trying to artificially inflate its value?

C) Who would pay $455 when they can get it for 250 or whatever and it's not sold out on Sideshow?

Explain to me this auction: https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-1-6-B...670?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item231314638e

$455.00 is what it is currently. 30 bidders, ALL names withheld. Location HK.

A) Is this out already in HK?

B) Is the seller one of the 30 bidders or all of the 30 bidders, trying to artificially inflate its value?

C) Who would pay $455 when they can get it for 250 or whatever and it's not sold out on Sideshow?

You looking for a model when you flip yours? :dunno :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back