HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I'm not gonna read this whole thread but what's up with SSC's site? I logged in and tried to look at my orders and it brought up a streamline ordering page. WTF? Also what's up with the e-mail saying there was an error but the order went through? Hrmpf...

hold down ctrl and hit the refresh on your browser.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Yeah I got the same error message and the streamline order log in but its not like that anymore (the error message is still there though) I think alot of people are getting the exact same problem but the orders have gone through

from the article: https://www.actionfigureinsider.com...07/11-scale-scum-and-villian-scalpers-in.html
'As long as people buy from scalpers, scalpers will exist. Beware 'notforsell2007'

I'm more than certain that if the dude's willing to pay 15+ people to grab exclusives for him, he's more than capable of having 15+ different accounts. I don't see these guys doing any different than what the Chinese bootleggers do and the minute one of those accounts go down, 3 more pop up.

What's sad about this is that even though SSC is carrying it for an amazing price, some Asian countries couldn't get it from SSC. So those people from certain Asian countries are forced to buy from those scum f#%king scalpers if they missed out

I'm more than certain that if the dude's willing to pay 15+ people to grab exclusives for him, he's more than capable of having 15+ different accounts. I don't see these guys doing any different than what the Chinese bootleggers do and the minute one of those accounts go down, 3 more pop up.

true that...

Why is this still on PPO?
Why can we only buy one?
Why hasn't it sold out yet?
Why? Why? WHY????

Why is this still on PPO?
Why can we only buy one?
Why hasn't it sold out yet?
Why? Why? WHY????

whygodwhy.gif

:yess: SSC back to normal. Putting Batman up for PPO again today was unexpected :D

Judging by the way he is dressed and his general appearance, this guy doesn't look very rich. It's my guess but I think this guy may have spent a good portion of his savings (or all of it) on this collection of scalped predators.

But I don't these scalpers actually got screwed on this one. 1) they can still pander to Asian collectors who don't have a sideshow collectibles 2) they already made a premium on the ones the sold already 3) they can sell it for retail and break even.

They prolly gunna be around next year.

Anyways, who else is watching the dark knight on TNT right now as a celebration for the PPO??

from the article: https://www.actionfigureinsider.com...07/11-scale-scum-and-villian-scalpers-in.html
'As long as people buy from scalpers, scalpers will exist. Beware 'notforsell2007'
I wonder if the exclusives sold out at these cons. If not then Asian collectors could have hope that AmiAmi gets a hold of these exclusives and sell them in a likely manner they did for the demon/scarecrow set: which is Cheap!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNnDloExYI8&feature=channel_video_title"]Hot Toys Batman Bruce Wayne Batsuit Begins Version - YouTube[/ame]​

They said there going try to get in orders next week.

By 'get in orders' I presume you mean that Eric will try to 'preorder' his stock - not that these figures will actually be at Toys2 next week?

Judging by the way he is dressed and his general appearance, this guy doesn't look very rich.

Neither does the frumpy dude with the bowl cut, in the middle of this pic. :huh

BillGatesTimMike1.jpg

By 'get in orders' I presume you mean that Eric will try to 'preorder' his stock - not that these figures will actually be at Toys2 next week?

:exactly:

:wave

Judging by the way he is dressed and his general appearance, this guy doesn't look very rich. It's my guess but I think this guy may have spent a good portion of his savings (or all of it) on this collection of scalped predators.

But I don't these scalpers actually got screwed on this one. 1) they can still pander to Asian collectors who don't have a sideshow collectibles 2) they already made a premium on the ones the sold already 3) they can sell it for retail and break even.

They prolly gunna be around next year.

Anyways, who else is watching the dark knight on TNT right now as a celebration for the PPO??

You see that budgle in his side pocket, bet you that's his wad of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back