HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I wonder if the exclusives sold out at these cons. If not then Asian collectors could have hope that AmiAmi gets a hold of these exclusives and sell them in a likely manner they did for the demon/scarecrow set: which is Cheap!

They're sold out cause hundreds of people cut in line for that Scalper.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Looks good :D I don't own any of the HT Batman figures, so this & the Joker 2.0 are :cool:

Heres another video i found

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDrsfWEdiZ8&feature=channel_video_title"]Hot Toys Batman Bruce Wayne Batsuit Begins Version - YouTube[/ame]​

Thanks for posting these Lambo. :rock

He looks good, happy I'm getting my OC Batman back.

Yeah the Bruce head looks small in that buff suit but we're supposed to believe that there is a naked human in there, and I buy it with this version.

This is hard one to display, both options are excellent choices :gah:

Judging by the way he is dressed and his general appearance, this guy doesn't look very rich. It's my guess but I think this guy may have spent a good portion of his savings (or all of it) on this collection of scalped predators.

But I don't these scalpers actually got screwed on this one. 1) they can still pander to Asian collectors who don't have a sideshow collectibles 2) they already made a premium on the ones the sold already 3) they can sell it for retail and break even.

They prolly gunna be around next year.

Anyways, who else is watching the dark knight on TNT right now as a celebration for the PPO??

All those greedy guys do is make it hard on true collectors and makes everyone else think that Collectors as a whole are scum. If he doesn’t lose money, I hope it only breaks even.

Neither does the frumpy dude with the bowl cut, in the middle of this pic. :huh

BillGatesTimMike1.jpg

Little do you know, that sweater is woven from the fur of giant pandas, and dyed in the tears of starving children.

Unlike the poster of the YouTube clip, I prefer the look of the BB suit. Now I might actually get the Green Lantern figure, even if it doesn't light up or include a Ryan head sculpt :D

Well, the green lantern figure will come with a cgi suit you turn on via a switch on his back. Otherwise, it's just a naked figure of Ryan Reynolds.

Guys

Do you think The Original will now take a dive. I am seeing the old ones now selling for $250 n no longer the $600 crazy prices

I hope so. Wouldn't mind grabbing a few more of the Original if prices go down low enough.

Still regret not getting more than one back when the original price was $140-$150 and it was available every where. I remember back in '08 I could have gotten multiples from Joe for $140 each, plus like, 10 dollars shipping.

Those were the days.

I'm liking these two poses the best at the mo...

268259_10150228138527344_58690437343_7555632_4334882_n.jpg

261613_10150228138827344_58690437343_7555640_7276470_n.jpg

My initial setup will be the harness for a bit, then on of these for the long haul

How old is the average poster in this thread?

:lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back