HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I've been alive for four-and-a-half centuries, and I cannot die.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I've been alive for four-and-a-half centuries, and I cannot die.

Inconceivable and undoubtedly false. No human being can live for that long. Hearsay I say.

33....and yes I would love a prize :nana:

Congratulations... want a prize? :dunno

21 here.

Keep on posting the shoulder shrug icon, and yes I want my damn prize.

Thats impossible

5b8b1f6a.jpg

That's not impossible :slap

It's risky but not impossible, and I have seen some magazine scans with that pose aswell. neverthless I would'nt keep my Batman on that pose for too long

Last edited:

Some of the amazing pics some of you freaks snap makes me wanna get a fancy camera, the paradox is i need the camera money for more Hot Toys :lol

Some of the amazing pics some of you freaks snap makes me wanna get a fancy camera, the paradox is i need the camera money for more Hot Toys :lol

I have the same dilemma :monkey1

That dilemma confronted me for many years. It only ended with my wife making a unilateral decision to buy one without my knowledge.

Let me tell you all what is happening.

All currently produced Batman/Bruce Wayne figures are sold out.

Hot Toys realized the demand for this figure. They have given Sideshow the opportunity to put it up for order until a certain date. Once that date hits, the figure will go to waitlist status. Hot Toys will then receive the amount of pre-orders from Sideshow and then begin producing the figure in time for an October release.

This is the reason why SS and other websites were telling people not to worry and that they would be able to secure this figure via SS. So order while you can, cause who knows how long the order window will be open.

Is this speculation, or do you have inside info. of some kind Creepers?

Is this speculation, or do you have inside info. of some kind Creepers?

I think that is just pure speculation. This is supposed to ship by the time Spooktacular comes, say end of October. That's about two months away. It takes HT several months from an official reveal to an actual release date for any other figure. Not to mention the fact that it takes time to send it over by boat and the fact that this is not the only figure in HT's plate to produce in the coming months.

Sideshow already has the exact number of these figures that they're selling. If that wasn't the case, then why would they place a strict limit of one figure per order, let alone place it periodically on a priority pre-order status? I highly doubt that Hot Toys is counting orders with plans to produce more of these. Once this figure is gone, it'll be gone for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back