HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Skiman? :dunno

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Is it still? Guess now it means: Please Pre-Order! :lol
:lol

Strange, I went to log onto the SSC website & PPO Batman was up :dunno

Pre Ordered this, too nice to pass up!

Were you able to place a order and secure your figure? Then who cares why.
Nope I couldn't get a second one.

Have a feeling other retailers will get this guy for like 10% lower and no tax for me... probably will cancel SS order.

With it not selling out immediately I wouldn't be shocked if we saw small allocations hit Authorized Dealers. I'm surprised that Toys2 hasn't shown it off just yet.

With it not selling out immediately I wouldn't be shocked if we saw small allocations hit Authorized Dealers. I'm surprised that Toys2 hasn't shown it off just yet.

They said there going try to get in orders next week.

I wonder what the numbers of how many pre-ordered so far are, it'd be interesting.

They should put the minimum limit to 2 now instead of 1.

I'm not gonna read this whole thread but what's up with SSC's site? I logged in and tried to look at my orders and it brought up a streamline ordering page. WTF? Also what's up with the e-mail saying there was an error but the order went through? Hrmpf...

I'm not gonna read this whole thread but what's up with SSC's site? I logged in and tried to look at my orders and it brought up a streamline ordering page. WTF? Also what's up with the e-mail saying there was an error but the order went through? Hrmpf...

Everything on the site is working fine for me :dunno

You serious? I'm still getting Batman PPO :dunno

i was thinking this too, i want to go for a pose like these (on top of Spideys building edge)...

batmanbegins1.jpg

220px-Batman-begins22.jpg

But i don't want the rubber to break over time because he was in this position too long :dunno

My exact idea :lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back