HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

i was thinking this too, i want to go for a pose like these (on top of Spideys building edge)...

220px-Batman-begins22.jpg

But i don't want the rubber to break over time because he was in this position too long :dunno

That's a good idea to use Spidey's prop.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Yep. Thats the pose I want as well

YUp thats what I was thinking. Using Spidey's building for batman would be aswome

YUp thats what I was thinking. Using Spidey's building for batman would be aswome

This just reminded me that my spidey should be here next week.

Thanks for the info dude, think I'll order one of those. Don't know which body to buy a regular or the new one your using, don't want it to be too bulky for the suit. Might just go ahead and get it anyways. I'm sure I'll find a use for it either way.

I've used the regular Truetype for this suit, but later switched to a narrow-shouldered Truetype. It fits better, especially if you're also using the vest. In my opinion, the smaller the figure, the better off you'll be.

Little do you know, that sweater is woven from the fur of giant pandas, and dyed in the tears of starving children.

Well, the green lantern figure will come with a cgi suit you turn on via a switch on his back. Otherwise, it's just a naked figure of Ryan Reynolds.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sideshow is streamlining again.

SSC is normal over here.

Batman was PPO earlier in the day though.

It's gone now.

when ssc ship there items ,do they ship just item with the hot toys factory brown box or do they use a other box, packed over the hot toys factory brown box from item getting damaged? any help please first time buying from sideshow:dunno

when ssc ship there items ,do they ship just item with the hot toys factory brown box or do they use a other box, packed over the hot toys factory brown box from item getting damaged? any help please first time buying from sideshow:dunno

They ship them with only the HT factory box. I have only ordered the IM Secret Project and it came in the HT box only

They ship them with only the HT factory box. I have only ordered the IM Secret Project and it came in the HT box only

thank you.is it express post?

Last edited:

Just a quick question about ssc. I notice that ss need us to have available funds on our credit card on certain date. Do they charge you or hold the fund? and then charge you after the item is deliver?

thanks guys

IMG_0753.jpg

This is what annoys the hell out of me, straight from an eBay sellers page

I just want one more for personal display and I can't buy it legitly, but these guys get quantity like this.

C'mon SS level the playing field for true collectors

Just a quick question about ssc. I notice that ss need us to have available funds on our credit card on certain date. Do they charge you or hold the fund? and then charge you after the item is deliver?

thanks guys

I mentioned it yesterday and got little response.

Sideshow doesn't hold the funds, but they will charge your credit card just before an item is about to be shipped. They'll send you an email to have funds available by a certain date. But, just a note on Flex Pay (if you're using it), Sideshow will not send you a confirmation email that your Flex Pay has been processed successfully, and your Flex Pay status will show not up on your online account. It's kind of annoying, but just in case Flex Pay doesn't go through (for whatever reason, like you maxed your card) they'll send you an email and request that you call customer service to change your payment option.

Just check Sideshow's "Help Desk" if you have any questions.

Forgive me for being uninformed, but am I correct in understanding this is only available through Sideshow for the moment?

As a Brit, I can't really order from there. Will other sites/HK sellers (proper ones like Loontentoys and abcexpress, not scalpers) be selling Bruce in the future?

Forgive me for being uninformed, but am I correct in understanding this is only available through Sideshow for the moment?

As a Brit, I can't really order from there. Will other sites/HK sellers (proper ones like Loontentoys and abcexpress, not scalpers) be selling Bruce in the future?

Why can't you order from Sideshow? i managed to place my order for this figure 10 mins after the PPO went active, i know a guy from Glasgow has also placed his order for this figure from Sideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back