HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

IMG_0753.jpg

This is what annoys the hell out of me, straight from an eBay sellers page

I just want one more for personal display and I can't buy it legitly, but these guys get quantity like this.

C'mon SS level the playing field for true collectors

It's only been available for two days, and I think it's a good thing that Sideshow are allowing as many people as they can to get this figure. Not everybody has full knowledge of release times, so for them to make it one per customer for at least a week is fair enough. As for Asian Scalpers, Hot Toys need to look at Sideshow and follow their example

Last edited:
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Forgive me for being uninformed, but am I correct in understanding this is only available through Sideshow for the moment?

As a Brit, I can't really order from there. Will other sites/HK sellers (proper ones like Loontentoys and abcexpress, not scalpers) be selling Bruce in the future?

Im from the UK and i have got my order in:yess:

I feel sorry for all those guys who weren't sure about Sideshow and bought from scalphers for two to three times retail. I hope at least now those that waited can all get one to the point that the scalphers have to drop thier prices (and lose money) just to try and get their money back.
This was a great idea for Sideshow, I just wish they could have announced they would be carrying the figure sooner to save some other collectors some money; money they could have got more of.

Im from the UK and i have got my order in:yess:

Me too, but we can now look forward to duty, VAT and FedEX charges once the item arrives, which I expect is what he was getting at.

IMG_0753.jpg

I just want one more for personal display and I can't buy it legitly, but these guys get quantity like this.

yeah total bs.

I feel sorry for all those guys who weren't sure about Sideshow and bought from scalphers for two to three times retail. I hope at least now those that waited can all get one to the point that the scalphers have to drop thier prices (and lose money) just to try and get their money back.
This was a great idea for Sideshow, I just wish they could have announced they would be carrying the figure sooner to save some other collectors some money; money they could have got more of.

This may be why some are selling the first one they bought for big $$$. I do feel sorry for them.

Me too, but we can now look forward to duty, VAT and FedEX charges once the item arrives, which I expect is what he was getting at.

I really sympathize with you guys in the UK. I used to live in Canada years back, and the taxes there were enormous as well, when buying stuff from overseas.

I put down my order a few days ago. I suppose SS is treating it as a regular release and HT are basically manufacturing based on pre-orders.

I really sympathize with you guys in the UK. I used to live in Canada years back, and the taxes there were enormous as well, when buying stuff from overseas.

They get it cheaper than California residents. :wave :lol

They get it cheaper than California residents. :wave :lol

Oh, right, you guys in Cali have to pay sales tax at Sideshow's checkout. Well, I order from Sideshow to avoid the tax in New York!! :nana: :rotfl

Im not looking forward to the taxes myself :(

Unless ofcourse toys2 gets them, and ill just cancel my sideshow order. One thing i hate about toys2 is their shipping. Its very expensive.

any one having problems with the SSC site?

Someone posted this on facebook :lol

292421_1884073193319_1586057599_31547236_6936839_n.jpg

Oh, right, you guys in Cali have to pay sales tax at Sideshow's checkout.
Tax was $16.31 on this preorder; if I can, I order from Alterego because I avoid the taxes, get the rewards points, and the 10% off.

I fapped. :lecture

Unless ofcourse toys2 gets them, and ill just cancel my sideshow order. One thing i hate about toys2 is their shipping. Its very expensive.

Thats what i'm doing.

Toys2 doesn't make a single cent of profit on their shipping. He charges exactly what CP charges him. I've been buying from Eric for 4 years now and the amount I pay has always matched the amount he pays to ship it to me.

IMG_0753.jpg

That pic is awesome. I love it. And :rotfl at those whining about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back