HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

any one having problems with the SSC site?

It's been up and down quite a bit since the PPO event. No idea what's going on there. But yes, it's not just you. :)

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Thats what i'm doing.

Toys2 doesn't make a single cent of profit on their shipping. He charges exactly what CP charges him. I've been buying from Eric for 4 years now and the amount I pay has always matched the amount he pays to ship it to me.

Yeah i know. I too have been buying from him for about 3 years now. Hes a great guy. I blame the canadian government not him :lol

Someone posted this on facebook :lol

292421_1884073193319_1586057599_31547236_6936839_n.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah i know. I too have been buying from him for about 3 years now. Hes a great guy. I blame the canadian government not him :lol

And thats all i'm saying, i'm sure you mean't Canada Post was expensive and you're DAMN right. Alot of collectors here think he just charges high for shipping but in fact he's just charging what the rate is. CP is a joke!

I fapped. :lecture

Thats what i'm doing.

Toys2 doesn't make a single cent of profit on their shipping. He charges exactly what CP charges him. I've been buying from Eric for 4 years now and the amount I pay has always matched the amount he pays to ship it to me.

Toys2 shipping has ALWAYS been excellent for me as well. I always buy from Eric and he always charges me $8 exactly for regular post but has lately been giving me Expresspost (which is more expensive). I don't think I will ever have a negative comment about toys2 :lol

And thats all i'm saying, i'm sure you mean't Canada Post was expensive and you're DAMN right. Alot of collectors here think he just charges high for shipping but in fact he's just charging what the rate is. CP is a joke!

Yup thats what i meant to say.

Canada post is terrible, i once had to ship out some documents to montreal in a small parcel and they charged me $30 :slap

That pic is awesome. I love it. And :rotfl at those whining about it.

That's because you are not a true collector and probably a Satan worshiper. :lecture

Just secured mine. Really glad HT decided to have another go at this one, especially with that awesome head sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back