HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

We need a batman version.

*devil cough cough devil*

:wink1:

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

There were bids. That's the thing. It was suppose to end today. I've been watching it. It was going for $325. Guess hr cancelled all bids and then the auction.

Im glad to see the scalpers prices drop on ebay ,now they are breaking down bats figure to sell for pieces...always wondered who did this? Scalpers scrambling to rip you off !!do not buy from these sellers ......ha ha happily ALWAYS ORDER WITH A GREAT COMPANY SIDESHOW ......

There were bids. That's the thing. It was suppose to end today. I've been watching it. It was going for $325. Guess hr cancelled all bids and then the auction.

Oh okay. Well, $325 is still a pretty nice price for this for a sale. He could have made a profit if he wasn't so greedy.

The name of this thread should be changed to "Anicom HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex" since a majority of the discussion is people whining about this scalper :lol

The name of this thread should be changed to "Anicom HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex" since a majority of the discussion is people whining about this scalper :lol

This figure is famous (or should I say infamous) because of the scalpers :lol. It's the first time that I've ever seen anything like this.

Oh okay. Well, $325 is still a pretty nice price for this for a sale. He could have made a profit if he wasn't so greedy.

These scalper paid people to stand in line. So to just make their money back they would have to sell it for twice what they paid for it. And to make a profit, more then double.

Why is SS streaming this af again?I just checked the site and it seems that they're streaming the HT Batman again

These scalper paid people to stand in line. So to just make their money back they would have to sell it for twice what they paid for it. And to make a profit, more then double.

I'm sure he got all those people to stand in line for the sale price of a single figure. They've more than gotten their money back for that.

I'm sure he got all those people to stand in line for the sale price of a single figure. They've more than gotten their money back for that.

Well according to the article that was posted her about that scalper, he was paying them to stand in line, plus the cost of the figure.

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com...07/11-scale-scum-and-villian-scalpers-in.html

"The local news claims that he spent 1700 HKD or 219 USD per person to get him 1 set of figures, before paying the 1380 HKD x 3 for the set of figures itself. That is 5840 HKD or 753 USD for the set! He is scalping it for 8500 HKD a set or 1096 USD which nets him a profit of 343.77 USD or 2664 HKD. He has approximately 100 - 450+ sets."

So he paid each person $219 to pick up both Batman and The Predator.

Well according to the article that was posted her about that scalper, he was paying them to stand in line, plus the cost of the figure.

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com...07/11-scale-scum-and-villian-scalpers-in.html

"The local news claims that he spent 1700 HKD or 219 USD per person to get him 1 set of figures, before paying the 1380 HKD x 3 for the set of figures itself. That is 5840 HKD or 753 USD for the set! He is scalping it for 8500 HKD a set or 1096 USD which nets him a profit of 343.77 USD or 2664 HKD. He has approximately 100 - 450+ sets."

That articles makes me shake with rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back