HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure it would be a profitable venture. Especially since most of the Crow psychos from the 90's have moved on to Ledger's Joker. Though I'm more than certain there's a small handfull of 400lb, unbathed, long haired throwbacks who still sport that a___ray-smelling leather trench that'd be attempting backflips if HT does.

Sounds like Nam is in on the Crow :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Sounds like Nam is in on the Crow :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Good movie. Better comic. Would I pay $150+ for a high-end collectible? HELL NO! :lol

The same reason I never dug Crow collectibles is the same reason I never bought any HT Joker figures. Any interest I might've had was destroyed by the obsessed fanboys who latched onto Lee's death, not unreminiscent of today's Joker fanatics, sickeningly shoving it down your throat any and every chance they get. :monkey4

Besides that, I always thought leather trenchcoats were too eurotrashy. I hate it on Cobra Commander, I hate it on Blade and I despise it on the Punisher.

I'm not sure it would be a profitable venture. Especially since most of the Crow psychos from the 90's have moved on to Ledger's Joker. Though I'm more than certain there's a small handfull of 400lb, unbathed, long haired throwbacks who still sport that a___ray-smelling leather trench that'd be attempting backflips if HT does.

I might try a backflip, but otherwise I thankfully don't fit your description. But I was never Ledger-y about it. I remember seeing an article in my local paper that cited The Crow as one of the landmarks for the Goth...I dunno, do you call it a lifestyle? :lol.... and I had to ask someone WTF a Goth was.

But just to stay off topic, The Crow merch tends to sell pretty well for an old movie with no market presence. Neca regularly puts out new batches of it's figures and Brandon Lee's face is practically Hot Topic's logo.

The same reason I never dug Crow collectibles is the same reason I never bought any HT Joker figures. Any interest I might've had was destroyed by the obsessed fanboys who latched onto Lee's death, not unreminiscent of today's Joker fanatics, sickeningly shoving it down your throat any and every chance they get. :monkey4

Since you put it that way, I get it. That's the same reason I don't own a Joker. It's forever marred by a sea of Bat-noob jackasses who found religion over it. I never got that vibe from The Crow but I guess no internet and normal friends helped. :lol

Why would you let what other people say, do or collect have any influence on your personal collection? :dunno :lol

I know it'd be the 23rd thread title change but for the sake of consistency I think this should be named Hot Toys MMS?? Batman/Bruce Wayne etc etc

I ain't changing the title again, so you'll have to get someone else to do it :lol

000GLD_Richard_Harris_007.jpg

Karamazov...that is why..it must be you!

This thread is too hilarious! :rotfl :thud:

Why would you let what other people say, do or collect have any influence on your personal collection? :dunno :lol

Yeah I don't understand that either. I liked Heath's Joker, so I got V1, and then when the more accurate headsculpt was released with the BR version, I got that too. Didn't get DX and I have no plans too, despite it's extras and improvement...V1 with the BR (non-slick back hair) head is good enough for me.

I get things that I like, because I like them / can afford to get them. It doesn't matter if it's anyone else's flavor of the week or if they are fanatics about it or even if it is not popular at all / too popular.

Yeah I don't understand that either. I liked Heath's Joker, so I got V1, and then when the more accurate headsculpt was released with the BR version, I got that too. Didn't get DX and I have no plans too, despite it's extras and improvement...V1 with the BR (non-slick back hair) head is good enough for me.

I get things that I like, because I like them / can afford to get them. It doesn't matter if it's anyone else's flavor of the week or if they are fanatics about it or even if it is not popular at all / too popular.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

Since you put it that way, I get it. That's the same reason I don't own a Joker. It's forever marred by a sea of Bat-noob jackasses who found religion over it. I never got that vibe from The Crow but I guess no internet and normal friends helped. :lol

Yeah, I saw the same thing happen to the Crow, only there wasn't a company to make high-end collectibles for it, nor an entitlement generation to _____ about eyebrow hairs, vest buttons, jacket pleats and "screen accurate" socks. :lol

You've never been bomarded by something to the point where you're disgusted by the sight of it?

:lol I love this thread. I saw the crow when I was 7 years old and its still one of my favorites. Hot toys has my money if they do one

The orgasmic zeal some of you feel for Ledger's Joker is about as big a laugh as the religious piety others feel calling themselves "true collectors". I roar with laughter. :lol

Characters, images, etc. Thankfully nobody has told me to my face "Why so serious?" I'd likely KO them.

Yeah I know what you mean. Every Batman T-shirt is either the 1989 emblem or Ledger Joker. And y'know I'd love to have a Batman T-shirt that isn't either of those....but nope, thats all you ever see.

Just change the title to:

Hot Toys – MMS155 – Batman Begins: 1/6th scale Batman/ Bruce Wayne (shipping end of october)

The orgasmic zeal some of you feel for Ledger's Joker is about as big a laugh as the religious piety others feel calling themselves "true collectors". I roar with laughter. :lol
tumblr_leql6kzboS1qfflc8o1_500.jpg

Just change the title to:

Hot Toys – MMS155 – Batman Begins: 1/6th scale Batman/ Bruce Wayne (shipping end of october)

Ummm, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back