HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should it be locked? It's a thread to discuss the figure, and for the most part, that's what's been going on.

I always wonder why people want certain thread lock when all they have to do is not visit it. Guess they feel if they're not enjoying it themselves no one else should either.

Sorry to derail the main conversation in this thread, about locking the thread. But, does anyone else think that this figure should come with a katana? It's not a crucial piece by any means, but Hot Toys did include the ninja mask, so to leave out the sword seems a bit strange.

Sorry to derail the main conversation in this thread, about locking the thread. But, does anyone else think that this figure should come with a katana? It's not a crucial piece by any means, but Hot Toys did include the ninja mask, so to leave out the sword seems a bit strange.

The ski mask is for when he goes out in the sneaking suit for the first time. The outfit he wears when he's training with the League of Shadows is totally different, so I don't think this figure should come with the katana.

I always wonder why people want certain thread lock when all they have to do is not visit it. Guess they feel if they're not enjoying it themselves no one else should either.

12893-620x-THATS_A_BINGO.jpg

ski mask =/= ninja mask :lol

The ski mask is for when he goes out in the sneaking suit for the first time. The outfit he wears when he's training with the League of Shadows is totally different, so I don't think this figure should come with the katana.

Ah, got it. Thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to re-watch the movie :rotfl.

I am super excited for this figure. I thought I wasn't going to be able to preorder but my fiancee' preordered for me. So when she told me I was doing the bat-toosie. Lol

ive been trying to login into my account,but get sent to the streamline pre-order,.any one getting this? how do i stop this,i cant get into my account,any help

^^Because SSC is trying to dump the extra 5000 pieces they ordered from HT and all of a sudden the orders stopped coming.

They need to ship the rest of the orders to other e-tailers

I had that problem 2 days ago unbreakable but all is good now. Just be patient. This is not only my first figure bought from sideshow, its also my first Batman figure and get this; my first Hot Toys figure. This is quite a special piece for myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back