InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't have know inaccuracies unless I had a google image to compare, otherwise 99% wouldn't notice. As long as it still looks great I'm happy.
I can already see it now, but these little wars are about to start where you have people who are more privy to the inaccuracies vs the majority whom aren’t. Things of which were so blatantly wrong and simple to fix.
I honestly did not expect them to change anything, in fact, the legs have been the same from their last event and overall nothing has been changed. After seeing their final Batman sculpt, it seems that they don’t take as much feedback as we would like.

I’m very impressed with the head sculpt though, the neck seems a good thickness from this angle. I was quite disappointed with their BW head sculpt hair and trimming it was time consuming. I’m excited to get a sculpted version this time. Body just needs modding.

View attachment 727365
But man, they didn’t even address the pencil neck he has. I recall all those source images that were tossed around pointing to the fact that his neck should’ve been thicker. All those BTS and physical promo shots that were shared with them regarding the body proportions and they didn’t even address a single thing? I surely felt there was loads of critical feedback that was brought to their attention lol

Unboxing looks great. Excited but wont be in my hands until 2025 i bet :(
In saying that, neutral face looks good, but the angry one is amazing. Either way, a big upgrade over the HTs version.
I haven't even gotten my Sculpted Batman yet, and Aragorn.. it's gonna be a long long long wait....

Better photos!
IMG-9439.jpg
IMG-9440.jpg
IMG-9441.jpg
IMG-9442.jpg
IMG-9443.jpg
IMG-9444.jpg
IMG-9445.jpg
IMG-9446.jpg
IMG-9447.jpg

Last edited:
My thoughts in order-
They're 'releasing' another one- when some people still don't have The Batman...
Well, it looks just as good as the proto.
Oh, but they didn't address any of the issues with the proto.

It just seems like a shame when this figure in particular had perhaps the most clearly and respectfully presented constructive criticism compiled and provided directly to InArt, that they would ignore it altogether. After coming straight from a JazzInc thread, that degree of 'wgaf, it's close enough' is rubbing me the wrong way.

Figure looks good. Likeness looks toned down bc they reduced size of irises. As a Cavill Stan I can say that he has a bigger irises than an average human which gives him cute and kinda cartoonish eye look. Prototype had bigger irises than the final one. They did same with Aragorn. I know this is a nitpick but in the end it gives a big difference. It is what it is I guess.
IMG_0207.jpeg

Last edited:
Whilst it can be frustrating for a figure to have inaccuracies, if you pre-ordered it based on the prototype wiht those inaccuracies on display then it was a risk you were willing to take :dunno.
Sure, no one is disputing that, but you’d think they would’ve addressed them especially when they were so clearly outlined and because they have optimized prior releases.

Whilst it can be frustrating for a figure to have inaccuracies, if you pre-ordered it based on the prototype wiht those inaccuracies on display then it was a risk you were willing to take :dunno.
Considering they like posting prototypes in order to collate community feedback, they sure as **** wasted everyone's time.

Sure, no one is disputing that, but you’d think they would’ve addressed them especially when they were so clearly outlined and because they have optimized prior releases.
Considering they like posting prototypes in order to collate community feedback, they sure as **** wasted everyone's time.
Indeed. But time and time again other 1/6 companies have put out prototypes with inaccuracies and we've all pre-ordered them either willingly ignoring them or delusionally hoping that they're fix it later :lol.

But also this comparison makes them look the same to me, I'm not one to get my magnefying glass out for figures. Only thing I could point out below is the belt "buckle" looks a bit small.

1727096769134.jpeg

Indeed. But time and time again other 1/6 companies have put out prototypes with inaccuracies and we've all pre-ordered them either willingly ignoring them or delusionally hoping that they're fix it later :lol.

But also this comparison makes them look the same to me, I'm not one to get my magnefying glass out for figures. Only thing I could point out below is the belt "buckle" looks a bit small.

View attachment 727385
I didn’t realize I had to mention the obvious, but no one is saying it looks bad or saying it’s a horrible 1/6 figure.

Imo, it’s still next level and looks awesome, but had they addressed these issues, it would’ve been “perfect” especially since these issues were clearly and visually spelled out for them.

Edit: things of which Hot Toys also had gotten right with their 2016 BvS figure and for some reason INART didn’t 8 years later.

View attachment 727385

For me, it's not that the proto was inaccurate and that's what we get on the figure, it's the 'we want to hear your feedback so we can make adjustments' approach and then not bothering actioning any of the feedback.

By all means, give me what went up for pre-order if that's what you're going to do, just don't ask me to tell you what's wrong, then ignore me.

For me, it's not that the proto was inaccurate and that's what we get on the figure, it's the 'we want to hear your feedback so we can make adjustments' approach and then not bothering actioning any of the feedback.

By all means, give me what went up for pre-order if that's what you're going to do, just don't ask me to tell you what's wrong, then ignore me.
That is fair.

Have they actually ever posted any updates aside from Batman? That’s the only figure I recall them doing it for.

Back