InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just dont have any interest in it with or without a horse, glad for those who have.
The main appeal for me is the headsculpt and rooted hair Inart does which obviously this doesnt have, this simply seems to be an easy money grab for them, if they will have a lot of POs.

I doubt this will come close to Gandalf or Aragorn numbers even if some will order more of these.

On the fence on this one. I have what I feel is a very solid substitute, and the horse is somewhat poseable. This InArt is closer to a statue than I'd like. Plus, not sure I have the room for two of the same Nazgul on Steed.

That said, I might be tempted by a horseless Nazgul if the figure is just outstanding. But the untorn robes of the proto and, yes, that seam on the head, turn me away.

Iam one of the few who seem to really like that it comes with a steed and wouldnt buy without it. I think the figure itself will not be that much of an improvement to the existing nazguls from ACI (at least on the shelf). But these ******* always look awesome on steeds. Bring it on! Cant wait to see the price end final product pics from the event

All that effort from the horse, the tack, the die-cast armour and costume layering...just to ruin it with a horrible seam down the middle of the hood. 😅
Aragorn's elven cloak has a seam down the hood. When I pull the hood up it looks like a windsock or that Alien mutant with the long pointy head.

Fortunately there's no reason to have the eleven cloak hood up. And I'm happy with my ASMUS Nazguls.

Legolas hasn’t even been shown yet. No chance that was going up for PO before this.

Or, like, putting out diorama bases which is easier than Legolas, and I wanted Thorin and maybe Daenerys.

On the fence on this one. I have what I feel is a very solid substitute, and the horse is somewhat poseable. This InArt is closer to a statue than I'd like. Plus, not sure I have the room for two of the same Nazgul on Steed.

That said, I might be tempted by a horseless Nazgul if the figure is just outstanding. But the untorn robes of the proto and, yes, that seam on the head, turn me away.

Same. I don't have the Asmus steed, but I'm not a fan of the horse's pose so far. Hopefully it will have swap out parts. My mental image of the steed is an imposing stance - basically like yours. This is why I don't collect statues, I want to decide on the pose myself.

I'm still really looking forward to the full reveal. I want to like this. The Nazgul is one of the characters I collect, and I regretted not getting the Asmus steed way back when. But if I don't end of liking this one, perhaps people will sell off the Asmus version for this one, so I can grab one of those.

Aragorn's elven cloak has a seam down the hood. When I pull the hood up it looks like a windsock or that Alien mutant with the long pointy head.

Fortunately there's no reason to have the eleven cloak hood up. And I'm happy with my ASMUS Nazguls.

Or, like, putting out diorama bases which is easier than Legolas, and I wanted Thorin and maybe Daenerys.
not to railroad this, but daenerys needs a lot of work before i preorder her

I wanted to get 3 so I can get 1 with a horse in the middle and 2 without on the sides but yeah, it really depends on the price ....

Back