InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Nazgul 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Kit managed to secure us all the exclusive?
1000060051.jpg

Hot Toys "exclusives" are available through Sideshow. Someone else can point out an exception, but Hot Toys doesn't do any regionally-locked exclusives.

Technically InArt in its entirety is region locked. Legally they can not directly sell over to the US.

Of course it would be nice if they just included the accessories with every order, as I think its stupid to exclude anything to an already semi exclusive company, but I do understand why its a thing.

Does anyone know how long the preorder window is? With Legolas and the Nazgul both going live on the same day it might take me a little while to make sure I have the funds secured especially if I want to even think about getting the horse. I know they won’t release at the same time but I try to view it as the money is gone once I preorder.

Does anyone know how long the preorder window is? With Legolas and the Nazgul both going live on the same day it might take me a little while to make sure I have the funds secured especially if I want to even think about getting the horse. I know they won’t release at the same time but I try to view it as the money is gone once I preorder.
Like a month most likely

I love Kit just outright telling people it’s not his responsibility to update us on production schedules etc.
I can’t even imagine the degree of rude in the responses he’ll have been frustratedly typing out imploring collectors to leave him alone.

He must be getting bombarded with queries due to InArt’s batch release system.

Anyways, I’m in the mood to spend money/commit to spending a ton of money down the road right now so these POs are right on schedule.

Back