Infinity Studio: Angel Force - 1/3 Articulated Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
dpozGCN.jpg

Infinity Studio 开天工作室 said:
| ANGEL FORCE |
We’re thrilled to unveil our latest series, Angel Force, making its debut at WF2024 Shanghai!

This stunning 1/3 scale articulated figure is meticulously crafted using platinum silicone, ABS, and real fabric clothing.
Stay tuned for more updates

dpozMGI.jpg

dpoz0jR.jpg

dpoz1Qp.jpg

dpozej4.jpg

dpozkZl.jpg

dpozSGS.jpg

dpozU67.jpg

dpozLwx.jpg

I mean- they look incredible- but using stick-thin supermodels as badass warriors in armour and/or tactical gear to draw in customers has always seemed painfully tarnsparent to me.

I get it. Men buy toys. Men like Women and warfare. Women are sexy and weapons are cool- but I don't buy figures because they arouse me.

Get an actual license and produce something with a great likeness of a character I resonate with, then we'll talk.

I mean- they look incredible- but using stick-thin supermodels as badass warriors in armour and/or tactical gear to draw in customers has always seemed painfully tarnsparent to me.

I get it. Men buy toys. Men like Women and warfare. Women are sexy and weapons are cool- but I don't buy figures because they arouse me.

Get an actual license and produce something with a great likeness of a character I resonate with, then we'll talk.
1728330692037.jpeg

There was this 1:6 female soldier figure with a head sculpt that vaguely looked like Megan Fox.

I bought it off eBay to replace the terrible sculpt on a 3rd party TMNT (Michael Bay) April O’ Neil figure.

Thank you for your service. :flag

I'm very interested in these pieces.....but, I wish they were static, mono pose figures rather than articulated.

On the one hand, I like that Infinity is branching out, creatively, and, at least to a certain degree, cutting the chains that limit their creativity to established I.P. and lincensors.....with ALL the baggage that brings. And I'm not offended by good looking females in full battle rattle.

Back