Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark IV Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Secret Project)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james_earl_what.jpg

I agree that the AVP Preds are hideous, but they're still insanely popular.
As for Predators, you're wrong. WRONG WRONG WRONG!

De-Friended. :nono

Mine will be on my shelves forever. I buy because I like not because of what it could be worth.

[Steps off of soapbox]

Oh, come on Mike. Forever is a mighty long time.

Edition Size. The number of pieces that will be produced.

Flipping it Tom?

So why are you selling your spiderman statues for 3x retail? :wave

The flipper clan is growing. welcome fellow flipper.

Burn. :lol

I think it deserves a Kat Dennings personally.

kat_dennings.gif

Obadiah Stane!!! Tig ol' bitties! :monkey1

Star Wars 2. Pretty sure he's being lowered into the chamber that turns him into a concrete statue right here.

Yup, definitely Star Wars part 2.

Man, I'm glad I slept in today. I was on the fence about this one, but since its already out of reach I can just rest easier. I needed to draw the line somewhere.

Of course I could get on the waitlist...

You should get on the waitlist since there are always cancelations, CC declines, etc..

Also, any time a high demand item goes up and the site slows to a crawl, there are inevitably folks who accidently order two or more by overclicking/refreshing and have to cancel. Takes them a few days to sort all that out.

Wait list...oh well, I've no doubt there will be a fair amount of CC declines and will pick one up. Pay your CC bills gloaters....MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH,

You guys don't have to worry about this converting, get on the waitlist now and you will get it.

I got him! I did not get on until 1:22 and was able to get one! Now I need to hunt down the Mark III silly to match him!

Heh. Sold one of my two not two hours after I posted it on eBay. Now I could use the money to either pay for and keep the other essentially getting the figure for free or I could sell it. Hmm.

Heh. Sold one of my two not two hours after I posted it on eBay. Now I could use the money to either pay for and keep the other essentially getting the figure for free or I could sell it. Hmm.
Make sure you have him in hand and shipped within 30 days or people will file ebay claims on you; ESPECIALLY if the price on it decreases...trust me.

When it comes to eBay, I always wait until I have the Quantum shipping notice or have it in hand before listing it. I may not make as much of a profit, but it really stops people who buy preorders when they are super hot and then get buyer's remorse. Plus, I would rather flip preorders for less here than for more on eBay.

20 minutes later after server issues i cannot believe i snagged one,guess i was lucky today but hope most fellow freaks were able to grab one,if only to stop the flipping flippers:lol
ps,do sideshow charge cards a couple of days before despatch the same way as usual orders?just curious?

Last edited:
All I can say is :yess:!! A while ago I had the Gunmetal Grey is my hand, but I was putting that $225 towards something else. Never realized it would become so sought after. Can't wait to put this on me shelf!!

I can't believe people would pay more then $1k for a Gunmetal IM? This definitely looks better then the GM version. Congrats all who got one.

After refreshing the page numerous times and then had it load half way and stop, I finally managed to score one after 10 mins of trying and then took another 5 mins to try and checkout. I regret selling my entire ht iron man line a while back, this will surely make up for it.

Back