Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I find SOME good things in both TPM, and ROTS...not enough to enjoy them....

I cant find a single good moment in AOTC,.

Only good thing for me out of all 3 was the Maul battle at the end of 1.

That's it.

Too think I slept on a freezing dirty sidewalk in Manhattan at the Ziegfeld theater for that crap :slap

Why do you take things so goddamn personally. Do we have to do this again? If you, or anyone says something I dont agree with, I will comment on it.

Whiplash wasnt no _____.

I never said he was. And do you have to seriously it wont change anything at all.:dunno

What he said....:lecture

And that applies for all 3 of those turd movies!

I liked revenge of the sith, but then again im the new generation becuase to me the old star wars came off as boring and bad acting at time's but back then i would have been blown away by it. Dont get me wrong i love star wars but i prefer anakin over luke maybe becuase i like his character in the clone wars.

Back on topic.

I liked revenge of the sith, but then again im the new generation becuase to me the old star wars came off as boring and bad acting at time's but back then i would have been blown away by it. Dont get me wrong i love star wars but i prefer anakin over luke maybe becuase i like his character in the clone wars.

Back on topic.

*sigh*

Just....*sigh*

Btw, i'm "new generation" too. Yet, Star Wars is and will always be a fantastic film. (the original 1977 version) as is the rest of them.

I love the original Trilogy but SW does have two of the most over rated characters in cinema history. Boba Fett and Darth Maul. While they are cool visually they pale in comparison to Darth Vader.

He looked cool. :D And he's a bounty hunter. :D

Way cooler then any of the PT characters. CUZ HE LOOKED COOL.

He was always my favorite as a kid.

Not after the PT. He's been sucessfully ruined. Now all I can think of is that whiney _____ under that suit....:(

My favorite OT character is Han Solo after the Fettster.

After seeing all these comments on star wars i had 2 scroll up and double check i was in the "ironman 2" thread:rolleyes2

Nick Fury tells Tony that Anton Vanko is the other side of the coin for the Arc Reactor and when Howard found out that he wanted to make money off of it, he had him deported. Essentially since Vanko already defected from Russia, getting sent back would surely mean that his life would be made a living hell and he was sent to Siberia for a while where he bred hated for the Stark family. Now the line isn't clear so either Vanko wanted to make money off of it and Howard deported him because he had better intentions since he wasn't to start an energy race to rival Nuclear reactors or Howard wanted to make money off of it so he got rid of the competition. Since Howard already says to Tony in his video that he didn't have the technology to complete it fully its really left unclear what the situation was.

Thanks Mike, I remember that part of the movie, but somehow I was thinking Howard was justified in getting Vanko deported so I must not have been paying close enough attention.

Very few, hence why I said it was hard but not impossible. I am going to add The Dark Knight to that list but this can be debated, obviously. I personally prefer The Godfather Part 2 to Part 1 but many people would disagree. I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who preferred Iron Man 2 to Iron Man 1.

I've only seen it once, so I'm withholding judgement until I've seen it a few more times, but first impression I think I do like it more than the first.

Not after the PT. He's been sucessfully ruined. Now all I can think of is that whiney _____ under that suit....:(

Block that ____ out i do. There's no need to have to let Vader's awesomeness be ruined by what happened in the PT. Growing up in the 70's 80's, the coolness was too great for me to allow that to happen. I know it hurts, but you can do it. (it only exists if you let it, besides the Trilogy's are so different i don't find it that hard)

/Pushes nerd glasses up.

I'm going to play word games. I don't know if it was stronger. I definitely need to see it a few more times before passing that judgment. Personally I suspect the first is probably a better movie overall. But I enjoyed the second one more, it was more fun I guess. So I prefer it.

Back