Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh*

Just....*sigh*

Btw, i'm "new generation" too. Yet, Star Wars is and will always be a fantastic film. (the original 1977 version) as is the rest of them.

Whats with this sigh crap ? Seriously Who care's how you veiw it. Plus i think the best character is darth vader before he was a crybaby and when he was a killing machine.

I'm sighing because you think the original Star Wars is boring and poorly acted. You say ____ like that, and really what do you expect? Star Wars is a classic. TPM is not. None of the PT are.

Why do you keep saying things that will surely get a rise out of people, and then act like the victim whenever anyone calls you out on it? Why do you keep doing this over...and over...and over...and over again?

Who cares? He cares...

pandas75za.jpg

I'm sighing because you think the original Star Wars is boring and poorly acted. You say ____ like that, and really what do you expect? Star Wars is a classic. TPM is not. None of the PT are.

Why do you keep saying things that will surely get a rise out of people, and then act like the victim whenever anyone calls you out on it? Why do you keep doing this over...and over...and over...and over again?

Its my opnion so get over it, its not my fault that fanboys wanna lash out when you say somthing different from thier opnion. How do i act like the victim ? It is you that trys to make me seem like the bad guy .

You said it your freaking self that it's not a topic if you agree with what everybody is saying. Your acting just like the fans you bash so much by saying that what im saying is wrong. I never said it was bad i just dont like it as much as revenge of the sith. I like the movie so sue me. Back on topic now.

After following the Avatar thread and now this thread, I thought I would post this video so we can all have a breather before the arguing recommences
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OLkABxWn8wU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OLkABxWn8wU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Wuwhooooo.

I'm in a-lot of pain, wisdom tooth coming out today..

Leaving work early...

4 day weekend....

Wifey feeling sorry for me.....

Can only mean one thing......

More Iron Man 2 in the theater for me.......!

WoOT!

Last edited:
Wuwhooooo.

I'm in a-lot of pain, wisdom tooth coming out today..

Leaving work early...

4 day weekend....

Wifey feeling sorry for me.....

Can mean only one thing......

More Iron Man 2 in the theater for me.......!

WoOT!

:rotfl except the wisdom tooth part (ouch).

I might take a few ours off tomorrow as well to catch it again. I need to check my work schedule.

Except that was a lie made up by Stark.

Was that in the movie? I must have missed it.

Nick Fury tells Tony that Anton Vanko is the other side of the coin for the Arc Reactor and when Howard found out that he wanted to make money off of it, he had him deported. Essentially since Vanko already defected from Russia, getting sent back would surely mean that his life would be made a living hell and he was sent to Siberia for a while where he bred hated for the Stark family. Now the line isn't clear so either Vanko wanted to make money off of it and Howard deported him because he had better intentions since he wasn't to start an energy race to rival Nuclear reactors or Howard wanted to make money off of it so he got rid of the competition. Since Howard already says to Tony in his video that he didn't have the technology to complete it fully its really left unclear what the situation was.

Its hilarious that it wasn't okay for Vanko to make money on it but it was okay for Stark to make Billions on sales of weapons.:rotfl

Vanko wanting to make money off the arc reactor would be considered treason and enough to deport him. He defected and came to the US under political asylum which basically means we want your knowledge for our defense industry. By the way, don't expect to get rich, just enjoy what we're giving you.

:rotfl except the wisdom tooth part (ouch).

I might take a few ours off tomorrow as well to catch it again. I need to check my work schedule.

Cool,

If you're in the US...

And you're in my particular county...

And you're in my particular city...

And if you just happen to be going to the same movie theater...

Then i'll see you there...

:lol

I grew up in the 90's, but I was raised with Star Wars. Vader was awesome sauce....but ugh....

Then look at it like this: The prequel trilogy has so many huge continuity errors in regards to the old trilogy, that it is almost impossible to be the same universe, no matter what Lucas says.

Definately want a HT Whiplash Mk.2, it differs from the drone pretty greatly, he's got a sort of iron kilt, and I caught how he can reel in the whips this time, really dug that.

Indeed. Very cool looking suit as well; shame we didn't get to see more of it. The concept art shows just how kickass it is, though it's weird that we never got to see it in it's 'powerloader' mode.

Last edited:
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/76Ahq6dPHOk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/76Ahq6dPHOk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Yeah its unfortunate that Whiplash got the short end of the stick. According to Favreau he was supposed to go through a process like Tony where there was a Mark I (Monaco), Mark II (I'm guessing the Power Loader concept) and a Mark III (Final Battle) in getting right before their final battle. That was as recent as last September interviews...I'm guessing there has to be a lot on the cutting room floor.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/76Ahq6dPHOk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/76Ahq6dPHOk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

That is freaking sweetness right there :rock:rock

Yeah its unfortunate that Whiplash got the short end of the stick. According to Favreau he was supposed to go through a process like Tony where there was a Mark I (Monaco), Mark II (I'm guessing the Power Loader concept) and a Mark III (Final Battle) in getting right before their final battle. That was as recent as last September interviews...I'm guessing there has to be a lot on the cutting room floor.

Wow, that really makes me hope that we'll see a director's cut. :(

Yes they are but you just know those people watching them are thinking weirdos. :rotfl

In most cases (spandex suits) your right, but they actually seem pretty impressed. I mean the suits are just that bad-ass, and the faceplates are awesome. Not like RDJ is standing over there impressed, but not your typical fanboy costumes either.

In most cases (spandex suits) your right, but they actually seem pretty impressed. I mean the suits are just that bad-ass, and the faceplates are awesome. Not like RDJ is standing over there impressed, but not your typical fanboy costumes either.

yeah you might be right and the suits are bad-ass. :rock

Finally saw this. Alright movie. Nothing too special. For me it boiled down to two short action sequences (The Race Car scene and the ending), surrounded by chit chat and that was about it.
Was expecting a bit more I guess. Certainly not to kill the last guy in 3 seconds with - Hey I've got an idea. You thinking what I'm thinking?
Then dead. lol

Not a bad movie at all. Was well done and good, just wanted a bit more I guess.

Back