Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rallis sums up Ironman 2 nicely:)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BM-A51vDfww&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BM-A51vDfww&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

the guys a ******.

he shoulda do his homework and some research if he was gonna go on tv and talk bout the mandadaryn. :slap

the guys a ******.

he shoulda do his homework and some research if he was gonna go on tv and talk bout the mandadaryn. :slap

Thats his style hes very loose about the way he talks about stuff, i don't care that he didn't know who the mandarin was ..i find him very funny ..the man der e..the mad..der ..en? ..Rallis is awesome!

Um.....he was kicking the ever loving ____ outta Iron Man at the race track, and only lost because...well...Iron Man is made of metal.

And he single handedly had War Machine AND Iron Man trapped, and would've totally killed them both if they didnt go all Ghostbusters on him.

wonder_twins3.jpg

Um.....he was kicking the ever loving ____ outta Iron Man at the race track, and only lost because...well...Iron Man is made of metal.

And he single handedly had War Machine AND Iron Man trapped, and would've totally killed them both if they didnt go all Ghostbusters on him.

Dear lord, seriously man the way i see it the guy got his ass kicked and came back in mark 2 armor and then got his ass kicked in like 40seconds but atleast this time it was hard to take him down and if war machine wasn't thier iron man would've died.

Dear lord, seriously man the way i see it the guy got his ass kicked and came back in mark 2 armor and then got his ass kicked in like 40seconds but atleast this time it was hard to take him down and if war machine wasn't thier iron man would've died.

well then, thank god war machine was thier.

:monkey3:rolleyes:

Dear lord? Dude, i'm sorry, but the way you're seeing it was wrong. Whiplash was ____ing ____ up.

Was that in the movie? I must have missed it.

Nick Fury tells Tony that Anton Vanko is the other side of the coin for the Arc Reactor and when Howard found out that he wanted to make money off of it, he had him deported. Essentially since Vanko already defected from Russia, getting sent back would surely mean that his life would be made a living hell and he was sent to Siberia for a while where he bred hated for the Stark family. Now the line isn't clear so either Vanko wanted to make money off of it and Howard deported him because he had better intentions since he wasn't to start an energy race to rival Nuclear reactors or Howard wanted to make money off of it so he got rid of the competition. Since Howard already says to Tony in his video that he didn't have the technology to complete it fully its really left unclear what the situation was.

Probably been mentioned already, but Howard Stark is being outlined to be in Captain America. If it's WWII I guess they will have to find a younger actor instead of John Slattery, or maybe they will show Cap during the sixties, but I would have thought his body would still be missing at that time in the movie universe? Maybe Mike has more info on it?

Dear lord? Dude, i'm sorry, but the way you're seeing it was wrong. Whiplash was ____ing ____ up.

What are you talking about , the guy got ran over by a car and beat within four minutes by the mark v ,then he kicked the crap outta the iron man and war machine but got beat since they did that dbz type thing. Dude you never agree with me so why bother replying.

Maybe Mike has more info on it?

This is what has been mentioned so far:
"Iron Man 2" director Jon Favreau let it slip that Howard Stark will not just be making a cameo in the upcoming Captain America, as he revealed in a previous interview. Apparently, Howard will have a hand in Cap's creation. The revelation happened when Favreau explained the reason why a half-completed replica of Captain America's shield originally appeared on Tony's work table in the first "Iron Man" film.

"An ILM artist put it in there as a joke to US for our cinesync sessions, when we're approving visual effects. And they got a laugh out of it. And I said, 'Leave it in, that's pretty cool - Let's see if anybody else sees it!' " When asked further if the shield had any significance now other than a visual gag, Favreau answered, "Part of the history of the Stark family is the super-soldier program."

This revelation seems to go along with a remark made my Nick Fury in "Iron Man 2" about his history with Howard Stark. And in the continuity of the comics, we've recently learned that Howard Stark was a member of S.H.I.E.L.D. back in the 1950s and possibly earlier, working alongside Nathaniel Richards (father of Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four).

The assumption is that they'll go with a younger actor since it'll be in the 40s when he is shown but they could go X3 and digitally make him younger as well. Now before people go "Richards? Never gonna happen that is Fox", the deal for Fox included many of the Fantastic Four characters but from the FF family alone, I believe I read that Sue and Johnny's father is in that as well since they work primarily with the Baxter Building techs, etc but it didn't include anything related to outside Marvel characters like Captain America so Nathaniel Richards would be fair game

Last edited:
A request to whomever or whatever created me....

Please mystery person or mystery science thing.....please don't kill me, or have me killed, or put me in a coma or anything which will affect me from seeing Thor, Cap and most importantly The Avengers on the big screen.

Plane crash, shot in the head, burned, hit by a bus, stroke, heart attack, infections, you name....it's all yours.....but please....after July 2012.

And please no dirty tricks....you know, like doing it while i'm walking into the Avengers movie.

Thank you

P.S.

Oh, and if you want to hold off so that I can witness my kid growing up, that would be cool too......just let me know if i'm asking for too much.

Back