Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'hairlesschuck'

wayofthedragon_chesthair.jpg

bruce-lee-chuck-norris-patrick-mate.jpg

my point is:

chuck-norris-bruce-lee.jpg

:yess::clap:exactly:
:nana:
:monkey3

I hope Mandarin will be in IM3 as well. He NEEDS to appear now, and hopefully Thor will open the door for his powers to be either magical or extra-terrestrial. I still think it could work if he got his powers/armor/whatever from the ancient remains of a highly advanced technological alien (Fing Fang Foom) as well.

I really think some people are overplaying this 'Iron Man 2 is just a prequel to the Avengers' thing.

They definately are. There is an Avengers angle, but it doesn't dominate the flick, and the story still is very much about Tony.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Well!!
In an unexpected turn of events, I got passes for a free advanced screening last night!:rock!!

In a nutshell, I think this movie is quite different than the first one... pace is faster and the story moves quickly...
I liked it a lot, but I definitely think the first one is a much better film.

Still, it was a lot of fun to watch, and amazing effects!
I think it's a great sequel, but suffers a bit of too many characters, and stories IMO.

I
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's the thing.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

well said, Tony.

Thats the first post coming from you that I actually liked and agreed :lecture

I for one am glad this did not go dark like The Dark Knight.
I love that movie, but it would have been wrong for Favreau to have attempted it.

Tony Stark has his demons, but apart from being wealthy, he's nothing like Bruce Wayne

Fav probably couldn't do dark even of he tried. Way too much comedy running through his veins. Most of it is crap too. Couples retreat anyone?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Fav probably couldn't do dark even of he tried. Way too much comedy running through his veins. Most of it is crap too. Couples retreat anyone?

Apples and Oranges. Favreau didn't direct Couples Retreat it was directed by Peter Billingsley (the kid from a Christmas Story). Anyway Couples Retreat wasn't funny.

a question bout the v2 whiplash costume at the finale, hopefully someone could give me an answer (mike, Im lookin at you)
Spoiler Spoiler:

I just realized this question is directed at me (I always miss questions) the film answer can be relatively simple:

Spoiler Spoiler:

At least that is what I can read about what I know about the film itself before actually seeing it. I'll update after Friday. :yess:

Apples and Oranges. Favreau didn't direct Couples Retreat it was directed by Peter Billingsley (the kid from a Christmas Story). Anyway Couples Retreat wasn't funny.

No he didn't direct but he's very much connected to comedy.

WOOT ! on my way to see IM2 going to get some drinks with my friends then on to the midnite showing.

pumped.
going to have my toughts and coments on the movie tomorrow.

My brother saw IM2 tonight because he works for Dr Pepper. He told me...

Spoiler Spoiler:

well the party never stops in my life. So some nim rod thaught it'd be a good idea to serve regular subs at the IMAX. WRONG!!!! in just a few mins of seating & eating the auditorium smelled like a combo of unwashed open ass, ____, snatch on the rag & toe jam caked feet! I F@CING GOT A REFUND! NO IRONMAN FOR ME TONIGHT.....DAMN!

Back