Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it last night and really enjoyed it. Actually it's right up there with the first one. I'm not sure what people expect from movies nowadays :cuckoo:

I agree with most of those, all though they sucked, I did enjoy some of them. Let the haters hate, the box office speaks for itself and so will all the $$$ that SS and Hot Toys receive for the collectibles from this movie.

:lecture Me too. I enjoy all the Blade movies because I like to watch the fight scenes. Thankfully, technology has advanced to the point where I can skip through the rest of the movie and just watch the scenes I like.

I didn't go into this one expecting it to be great. It was actually pretty good. I didn't like how fast The final battle scene with Whiplash ended. It was short and simple. Other than that I'll buy the Blu Ray and watch it back to back with the first IM.

I agree with all of the above except for SM Returns. That was a solid movie. The kid may have ruined it for some but compared to the others on your list, it great.:lol

I'll say one thing about SR, the Airplane scene in Imax 3D was freaking spectacular!

The rest....meh....

Singer even ruined the S reveal!

But I got a secret.....

From time to time I even enjoy watching some of the not so good Marvel movies.

All it takes is some Coconut Rum mixed with some tropical fruit juice and i'm good to go.

Your opinion is not valid here and your taste in movies sucks balls. Please do us and yourself a favor and never watch another movie again.

Jeez man you may have loved ironman 2 but you cant expect everyone 2 share your opinion ..i personally would also give the film a low rating as it really did disappoint me. If you don't like someones opinion deal with it and don't be acting like a jerk:mad:

Jeez man you may have loved ironman 2 but you cant expect everyone 2 share your opinion ..i personally would give the film a low rating 2 as it really did disappoint me. If you don't like someones opinion deal with it and don't be acting like a jerk:mad:
Dude, if you don't know what you're talking about, please don't comment. Crystal and I are friends and I've been giving her ____ about this on Facebook and any chance I get.

Back